Earth Quake/tremor

iwontarolla

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't need earthquakes. We have cyclones. The last one did 30 mill worth of improvement to Mackay (If you've ever been there, you'd agree!). I would also like to state that Mackay is the epicentre of all bad driving in this country. :jamie:

We don't need earthquakes. We have cyclones. The last one did 30 mill worth of improvement to Mackay (If you've ever been there, you'd agree!). I would also like to state that Mackay is the epicentre of all bad driving in this country. :jamie:

Sir needs to spend more time on the road in Cairns.

Mackay-esque halfwits + international tourists in Hyundais = Frustration

The really sad part was, less then 5 minutes after it happened there was more then 10 groups about it.

Parents told me off because after it happened I said if that was really an earthquake it should be embarrassed at itself... I don't understand why they would react to that comment.

there was like 500 facebook groups about 20mins after it happened. and a couple had over 1000 members. one of them over 2000.

i find this to be just sad.

i too thought it was thunder, then dad watching tv (he has his bass turned right up cos he's an idiot) then realised the entire house was moving and thought oh no wait.. earthquake. then i went back to watching my movie.

there was like 500 facebook groups about 20mins after it happened. and a couple had over 1000 members. one of them over 2000.

i find this to be just sad.

i too thought it was thunder, then dad watching tv (he has his bass turned right up cos he's an idiot) then realised the entire house was moving and thought oh no wait.. earthquake. then i went back to watching my movie.

Actually the main group that everyone joined had 6000 members (me being one of them but idk why) by 2AM

We do miss out on a lot though haha we don't get any exciting things happening. It was a pretty p$ss weak earth quake but we are ment to get a bigger one soon like 5-6 rictor.with the face book I don't k ow why there are groups but all the posts hah there where heaps