Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Earth Quake/tremor

Featured Replies

Shut up SA bitches, I love stirrin you up :laff:

 

Raven answer my post, I still love you Des look-a-like :D

  • Replies 35
  • Views 49.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didnt see a question?

 

And I look nothing like Des. :laff:

 

Which one of my pics am I riding my bike with shorts and thongs.

 

Yeah you do, Well side on in this pic anyway

 

post-1373-1272071277_thumb.jpg

I asked to be banned tard, Don't come into a thread and go 'why the fvck did you post that sh1t' without reading it, Obviously a boost c**t trying to be a smartass.

 

I was just trying to fire you up, and it worked :laff:

 

Wasn't this about an earthquake? :D :( :) :laff: :laff: :laff:

Didnt know you were so into men you post pics of them Trev ;)

 

Thanks for the flattery, but I don't swing that way :P

 

Ha,You will :P

 

I was just trying to fire you up, and it worked :D

 

Wasn't this about an earthquake? :( :) :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

 

I thoughtz it was a trevquake :hmm: :laff:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.