April 18, 201016 yr comment_430796 51 but I don't think people really pay much attention to ranks around here. I don't anyway. Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_430798 how many posts is it to become a Regular Poster? Until you have a hundred posts everyone hates you, once you got one thousand you are treated like a god amongst men! Praise our higher members! ;) Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_431738 Thirded?? lol where the Frick is this motion to kick button. Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_431776 Thirded?? lol where the Frick is this motion to kick button. Community based moderation is something I'm interested in... just too much coding effort to get it off the ground at the moment. Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_431782 Very harsh! I contribute positively aswell. It's just that my spamming occasionally outweighs it. Report
June 8, 201016 yr comment_443221 Very harsh! I contribute positively aswell. It's just that my spamming occasionally outweighs it. You just need to think for 3 seconds longer weather the post your making is really helpful or informative, or wheather it will just be classed as spam or trolling. :) Report
June 9, 201016 yr comment_443419 if you want to get out of the new member group become part of the donor group its the right thing to do. Report
June 9, 201016 yr comment_443671 if you want to get out of the new member group become part of the donor group its the right thing to do. Support The Forum, That Supports You :) Report
June 10, 201016 yr comment_443804 It doesnt have to be much but every bit helps. Payday today, must remember to forward some bananas. Report
June 10, 201016 yr comment_443938 Support The Forum, That Supports You :) here here!! a little bit goes a looong way boo Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now