• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

i like twins!

post-10850-0-20199600-1322631168_thumb.jpg

twin mikuni solex 40mms on a manifold provided by ryan (cheers mate)

slowly piecing together the puzzle

Does anyone know of a shop that does good head work? i need to get a bit done before i can put it all back together.

cheers guys, more to come

well i got to drive it again for the first time in a while, and now i really want to sort out the steering i guess before i was used to it but now it feels horrible hahaha so rack and pinion conversion is on the table, i will set it up with the new crossmember so it will go in with the motor :) theres a nice long list of things that will probably go wrong when i finally put the engine in :dance: all part of the fun

Do you have that hybrid 3tg together? 3tc pistons need the valve pockets in the pistons cut to 2tg specs to work.

Yeah man, i don't have it together yet but i know about having to get the pistons fly cut to clear the valves, its part of the work i need done to the engine before i put it back together

Dunno if you are already, but get on 3TCgarage.com.

Plenty of guys doing R&P conversions on their TE27's, using KP6x Starlet racks with great results.

Theres a guide done on here by robj using a ke70 rack and he said it work perfectly with no bump steer at all! but thanks ill definitely have a look at what they are doing with starlet racks