• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i had to buy new drum cylinders today.. as one is damaged inside..but $70 for a pair!!! :thumbsup:

i also replaced the shoes. and flushed the radiator... at least the rear brakes wernt as expensive as the slotted rotors!

also, can anyone help me with a KE50 windscreen rubber? if you know any corollas with the same windscreen, or if you know somewhere i could possibly get a custom made one?

cheers

tom

i have a spare if you want it.

only things its missing is; gearbox, dash, doors. and it has a bit of a smash up the back, and rust in the gaurds.

but other than that its good...ok so the only decent part is the motor, but hay. its very hands when your short on screws etc because its full of them still :D

i was thinking of painting the wheels black as well, heres a photochop i did;

post-54-1130236881.jpg

Edited by Ke50

the spare will be gone by christmas, although i may just take off some parts as spares for the other car. but if you want something. make sure its before then :D

what about silver for the wheels? if i got new ones, performance wheels make them in 15x7.

also, can anyone help me with a KE50 windscreen rubber? if you know any corollas with the same windscreen, or if you know somewhere i could possibly get a custom made one?

Seriously try windscreens obrien. I had to get the windscreen in the TA22 replaced and they had the windscreen AND rubbers in stock. Replaced it the next day if I remember correctly.

• 4 weeks later...
two door sedan :jamie: only ke15 and ke25 are coupes

Actually they are hardtops :D

As far as windscreen rubber...dunno if you still need one, but I know that KE3x and KE5x 4 door and 2 door are different, I have a stretched 4 door one on my 2 door at the moment, but I was lucky. So if anything will fit, it will be the 2 door one, as it will be on the same lean as a 2 door, due to the doors and door windows being the same.