Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A-z Of Classic Jap Wheels

Featured Replies

Hey Guys,

 

Thought I would share this LINK a mate sent me to an A-Z of Jap wheels.

It's a really good format compared to threads I have seen on other sites. Great if you are trying to find the maker/name of a rim you have seen.

 

Cheers,

Dougal

wonder where i can get these ones i reckon they would look sweet on my rolla

post-8920-1272355290.jpg

post-8920-1272355301.jpg

Just saw these wheels on another forum....

 

rarewheels.jpg

 

:)

:lol: they look like a very manly sought of wheels what do they call them cock and balls they would look right at home in a gay parade :lol:

  • Author

Lol, that would be an ummm.....interesting choice. I think I will let others keep those ones.

rarewheels.jpg

Sorry for posting this image again. I don't like it myself, but the CORRECT name for these wheels is a "Gangbang." :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.