Did A T18 Have Left Hand Side Mirrors?

Hey, do t18/te72 corollas Have left hand mirrors? as ive just bought one and it doesn't have one ive had a look at some pictures on google and they have them but not sure if there lhd or rhd. Also some times in first or second gear it gets vibration towards the rear of the car, I suspect the tail shaft may need to be balanced? Also does anyone know whether the pergot rotor and hilux calipers will bolt onto a ae86 strut? cause I have ae86 coilovers and I know they will bolt into my t18 but want a brake upgrade. Otherwise if anyone finds some jdm front calipers ill settle for that for now, but can't seem to find any. otherwise can you fit a jdm ae86 vented rotor inside a adm caliper?

Edited by 19914afc

Members dont see this ad
Mine didn't have a passengers mirror.

img21062rz4.jpg

So, some may have not come out with them. I was thinking of getting some fender mirrors does anyone have any pictures of a t18 with them on? Also does anyone know if a car will pass roadworthy with fender mirrors? and does anyone know about the vibration I have?

Fender mirrors, I'm pretty sure they are illegal because your bolting a metal/plastic bracket and a piece of glass in the crash impact zone and that will hurt pedestrians more than a flat bonnet/top of the 1/4 panel.

found problems, vibration was rear wheels very out of balance, didn't come with LH mirror, bought brand new standard rda pads and rotors for $70 till I can afford better stuff.

Please close. and thanks for the help.

The series 2 t-18 did have the left hand mirror.

what about series 1? I'm sure there are a few people with a series 1.

I have owned quite a few T-18's, both series 1 and 2, none of which had a left hand mirror.

Thats not to say that it wasn't an option, I just haven't seen it.

It would be good to get a left hand mirror.

;)

yes, it would be nice to be able to see out the left side without looking back all the time. I might be getting fender mirrors though when I find a picture of a T18 with them on, although I would think it would look similar to a flat front ke70 with them on but ill keep looking.