Did A T18 Have Left Hand Side Mirrors?

Must have been the reason why i paid though the arse on my old series 2 t-18 cause of the factory left hand mirror

how much did you pay for yours if you don't mind me asking? I got mine for $2000 with 8 months rego.

Members dont see this ad

I think i'd best be telling you to sit down firstly when i tell you about 8 grand after trade-in.

But that was around 10 years ago.

It included 12 months rego and a Ming anti-rust treatment, which i still think was done from a 450mL pressure pack, not two not four but just the one can of the rubbish.

About three months later i was down in brissy at Breakfast Creek with the ex looking in a car yard and found the same model same colour etc etc but with 6 months rego from memory and it was about $990. I was dirty for the rest of the day.

Not going to drop the name but i got from a well known dealer in Gympie.

Hey, do t18/te72 corollas Have left hand mirrors? as ive just bought one and it doesn't have one ive had a look at some pictures on google and they have them but not sure if there lhd or rhd. Also some times in first or second gear it gets vibration towards the rear of the car, I suspect the tail shaft may need to be balanced? Also does anyone know whether the pergot rotor and hilux calipers will bolt onto a ae86 strut? cause I have ae86 coilovers and I know they will bolt into my t18 but want a brake upgrade. Otherwise if anyone finds some jdm front calipers ill settle for that for now, but can't seem to find any. otherwise can you fit a jdm ae86 vented rotor inside a adm caliper?

Would you be interested in another T18? Drive train is in very good order goes real well. The body is clean and just about ready for primer. Interior will need some work but is still quite serviceable. Looking at $1k obo. For $1500 I'll drive it to Bris. Car is located in western Qld.

Call Peter on 0427 138 266 or 4654 7907.

Would you be interested in another T18? Drive train is in very good order goes real well. The body is clean and just about ready for primer. Interior will need some work but is still quite serviceable. Looking at $1k obo. For $1500 I'll drive it to Bris. Car is located in western Qld.

Call Peter on 0427 138 266 or 4654 7907.

Hey, I'm not interested personally but one of the guys from work was asking to buy mine so ill ask him if he's interested and ill give him your number. Also would you be able to send me some pictures either on the post or PM me.

Thanks, Jake

From my collection of T18s and T18 parts, I've found Series 1 didn't come with a passenger side mirror, but may have been an option. (I haven't seen one yet that had that option. I'm aware that the laws didn't require one if it was fitted with an internal rear vision mirror. that's from ADR compliance from like the early 80's)

Series 2 appears to have the mirrors built in place of a section of the window in the door (meaning if you fit series 2 glass to a series 1 door, you'll end up with a little triangle of glass missing at the front)

If anyone wants i can post pics of both...

nah, its alright now just thought I may need one for a roadworthy, but didn't its all registered now. Do you know if a cat was required I'm pretty sure it doesn't have one cause its only got one normal muffler and one smaller half sized muffler, looks nothing like a cat. Oh, and it also does very very loud key bangers ;).