Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Help Needed!

Featured Replies

Does anybody in the Croydon/Ringwood/Bayswater etc area have..

 

Four car stands I can borrow/buy?

 

Preferably I am after the axle stands that have four feet (for my own peace of mind, ive never liked the straight ones that look unsafe). I need four of these in order to get my car jacked up to do the work to it for roadworthy.

 

Any help would be AMAZING!

 

Thanks guys and girls :yes:

how long for???

 

alternatively, you could use a car battery, like Evan G :blinks:

how long for???

 

alternatively, you could use a car battery, like Evan G :blinks:

 

 

nah, car battery is too solid......you gotta use cut rear springs!

They are on sale as supercheap - go buy some, good things to have around the place permanently.

 

That is the axle stands, not the springs :blinks:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Haha ahh, springs and batteries.. Ill save that one for alcohol fueled stupidity!

 

Umm, i'd say i'd need them for maybe a couple days?

how long for???

 

alternatively, you could use a car battery, like Evan G :(

 

or if you want to be a little bit more safe but still dodgy use bricks :D

DO NOT USE BRICKS. They collapse.

 

I don't wanna see you dead when I'm watching the news. If you gotta be dodgy, use tree stumps, you'll never crush them. Go to a firewood place and ask about red gum. Concrete and bricks are fragile. As a test, get a hammer and smash a brick; you'll have a million pieces. Try that on a red gum stump and you'll have a dint, maybe!

 

But as others have said, buy axle stands. I still use the set I bought when I was 18. They have paid themselves off LONG ago. It's a small investment for a lifetime of car rewards!

  • Author

I'd buy some, buuuuuuuuuuut I'm really not that well equipped in the $$$ right now thanks to being unemployed and a uni student, sucks your cash faster than you'd think!

 

I'm simply after borrowing a set for a few days to install some parts before i either sell the car or come up with the rest of the money to get it on the road properly.

I'd buy some, buuuuuuuuuuut I'm really not that well equipped in the $$$ right now thanks to being unemployed and a uni student, sucks your cash faster than you'd think!

 

I'm simply after borrowing a set for a few days to install some parts before i either sell the car or come up with the rest of the money to get it on the road properly.

 

Know the feeling mate, but seriously once you have them you will be suprised how much you use them !

  • 4 weeks later...

buy some, keep reciept, use, clean, return (unwanted gift)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.