Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke20 Suspension

Featured Replies

hay all, spent some time searching the forums but can't find what I'm looking for.

looked on the websites etc etc and only listings i have found from KING and Pedders is "lows" which from my experiance lower the car about 1mm :blinks:

I'm all sorted in the rear found what I'm looking for there but not having much luck in the front ? I'm leaning towards the angle grinder with some extra rubbers packed in there to keep it captive but would much prefer to do it the "proper " way

cheers guys

pedders low springs are normally 30-35mm lower

I'm considering the coilover sleeve kit option for my 20, I have seen a few guys in Escorts and early Corollas using them.

They seem to be a good option for a car like a KE20 where there is not much aftermarket gear available.

CLICK

  • Author

cool thanks for your help guys. Those sleeves don't look to shabby at all I'm definitly looking into gettin myself a set very shortly

I'm thinking of doing a group buy on the OTomoto kits, I've already spoken to them about prices.

;)

Otomoto do some really great suspension pieces.

 

I've heard rumour of R31 skyline struts fitting into KE20s fairly easily... If anyone knows any more about that, it might open up the options a bit further...

Otomoto do some really great suspension pieces.

 

I've heard rumour of R31 skyline struts fitting into KE20s fairly easily... If anyone knows any more about that, it might open up the options a bit further...

ill be using S2 RX7 struts, how hard thats is going to be I'm yet to find out

Piece of piss mate. You can even still get Konis made for S2 struts. :D

Ive got some Koni adj lined up, just need to get them re-valved :P

  • Author

yea I'm keen to get in on the group buy happy to wait a lil while if it means we get more people keen on it to lower the price some more :P let me know how we looking

  • Author

yea sweet no hurry mate :D

Otomoto do some really great suspension pieces.

 

I've heard rumour of R31 skyline struts fitting into KE20s fairly easily... If anyone knows any more about that, it might open up the options a bit further...

 

I'm also quite interested to know more about this. If anyone finds out anything specific please let me know.

 

 

ill be using S2 RX7 struts, how hard thats is going to be I'm yet to find out

 

I will also watch your conversion closely, could be a viable option.

I've heard rumour of R31 skyline struts fitting into KE20s fairly easily... If anyone knows any more about that, it might open up the options a bit further...

The R31 struts have the same steering arm bolt spacing as the KE20.

More info about these struts HERE

 

Although it should probably be taken into account that Ke20 struts have a king pin angle of 8.5deg, R31 are 10.0deg

This would mean you will add about 1.5deg positive camber.

This can be fixed by adding some adjustable camber tops also available through otomoto, which i'd also be interested in a group buy with the coilovers.

Edited by phife

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.