June 16, 201016 yr comment_445042 ya should keep that red Ae71 then and have a streeter/ project car with the GZE :lol: Report
June 16, 201016 yr Author comment_445052 Red Ae71 went bye byes to Brisbane yesterday... I have other ideas for that lonely little gze sitting quietly in the shed :lol: Report
June 16, 201016 yr Author comment_445066 ae86? or me? Heh... You're still 3 years away from legally enjoying the wonderous world of forced induction, so I think I'll keep it and my plans for it a secret until august :lol: Report
June 16, 201016 yr comment_445068 haha i know :lol: what the cops don't know doesnt hurt :( I'm gonna pop round with the money and to pick up the seals and cassette and the jack and paperwork stuff. If your gonna be home? Report
April 23, 201214 yr Author comment_599075 Right.... We have a new victim. Well, there have been plenty of victims in between the last one and this one, but seeing as this one's likely to be quite the transformation I deemed it worthy of featuring. Report
April 23, 201214 yr Author comment_599260 This one has an.... interesting... history. It was purchased (and hastily decorated) in Winton by a certain Iron Chef as part of a certain shitbox rally after a certain Diahatsu Move burned out valves in two of its three cylinders... Report
July 25, 201214 yr Author comment_617578 Completely forgot about this. Ended up swapping it for 200 bucks, a bottle of single malt scotch, and a full window tint credit. No fishtank. Report
July 25, 201214 yr comment_617590 Ended up swapping it for 200 bucks, a bottle of single malt scotch, and a full window tint credit. Deal of the year, nice work. :yes: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now