Full Day Driver Training - 4th September

demuire

We have another one booked, it will be the normal format for a full day

driver training course at Mt Cotton Driver Training Centre (see

www.sideline.org.au for course info).

Cost will be $162 per person including lunch.  Please email any

reservations and enquiries to [email protected].

Also note, that this is Father's Day, so why not register your Dad as

well.  As usual, don't take too long to book as these spots don't last

long.

Teddy went on a course like this a few weeks ago, and I believe he had a lot of fun and learnt a lot. If nothing else at all, he picked up a fair bit of time in the closing autocross, I believe he was even like the 2nd or 3rd fastest driver out on the day!

I'm not 100% sure if I'll be there at this stage, but whether I'm there or not I'm sure the instructors will give you heaps of hints and instruction to improve your driving, both from a safety point of view and from a performance point of view. All the instructors have some sort of background in motor racing.

Edited by demuire

Members dont see this ad

Do u think I should just wait for my next car which will be twin turbo and rwd, and I have 100% no idea how to drive it when traction is lost (from what I gather completely the opposite to FWD)

I'm not saying I'm the best FWD driver out there but I do know how to drive one quickly and I would benefit on learning some new things.. however I would benefit alot more from learning to drive a RWD... damn that sounds lame hhehe :y:

do it in any car. it's not about the car, it's about the driving. from what fook's told me, you'd be surprised of the number of crappy stock cars that people get out there and absolutely kick ass in. quit saying "one day" just do it :y:

do you need a road regsitered car to go in one of these days?

Yes, it's about the driving. However, I would recommend that you do it in the car you drive daily, because that's the car we want you to learn how to drive. That said, if you don't have a car, or you don't like your car for some reason, you can drive another car. You just probably won't get quite as much benefit from the course, since chances are when you do find you need to use the skills, you'll be in your own car, and not the other.

Nick: Unusual. If you don't get a reply by tomorrow evening let me know, I'll chase Ted up about it. I'm fairly certain that by lunchtime today, at least 5 of the spots were gone.

Edited by demuire