Clutch Slave Cylinder????

Cream Dream

hey fellas think my clutch slave cylinder on my T50 has Mc Fu#ked its self lol any ides where i could get one from or what other cars use the same cylinder?

or if u have one or know of any one who has on i will buy it of you, any help appreciated cheers :D

Regards Mike

Members dont see this ad
not to be facetious, but why didn't you look before you ask?

was just asking here first cuz last time i was looking for stuff for my ae71 no one even knew what an ae71 was they kept thinking it was a ke70 and that i was getting it wrong so just thought i would ask here first instead of going to a million different places and getting no where thats all. :D

was just asking here first cuz last time i was looking for stuff for my ae71 no one even knew what an ae71 was they kept thinking it was a ke70 and that i was getting it wrong so just thought i would ask here first instead of going to a million different places and getting no where thats all. :D

have you been introduced to the full stop? or the capital letter?

when you go and buy things, do not mention the word AE71.

if you go and buy a slave cylinder, you ask for a 1983 (or whatever yours is) toyota corolla with a 1.6L engine.

have you been introduced to the full stop? or the capital letter?

when you go and buy things, do not mention the word AE71.

if you go and buy a slave cylinder, you ask for a 1983 (or whatever yours is) toyota corolla with a 1.6L engine.

My bad with the spelling sorry, i have tried telling them 1984 1.6 toyota corolla and every thing 70% of the time i get a confused look.

No probs.

Sorry to be direct, but I don't want to see anyone waste their money with a used item that would have had the internal shaft seal shifted out of its previous operating range and rubbing on dirt which would cause it to leak.

Cheaper and easier to get a new one and saves the headaches!

Go to ATAP.

Never ever buy a second hand clutch slave cylinder unless you're looking at re-sleeving it otherwise its going to be a complete waste of time.

....and IMHO re-sleeving is also a complete waste of time!!

+1 for a brand new one. They're not expensive. ;)

Got a brand new one from AJPS today $50 fairly happy, will install and bleed the system 2moz.

cheers for the info guys :D

Re-sleeving with a stainless steel sleeve works fine. I've done it several times at a fraction of the cost of a brand new item.

Though that does work in my favour considering I work in the automotive trade. :D