Taillight Differences In Ae/ke/te

pigke70

hey just wondering ive seen two different style taillights for the XX70's in pictures and on ebay just wondering if one or the other would fit

examples of the two selling on ebay

1. which is the one you see on the everyday ae/ke's

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TOYOTA-COROLLA-KE70...018#ht_500wt_95

and then theres this one

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TOYOTA-COROLLA-KE70...b#ht_1034wt_939

Cos i want to change taillights over from example 1 to example 2. If anyone has any info on this it will be much appreciated Cheers

Members dont see this ad

I had to fork out for some as the parts dudes only had left ones in the whole of oz at the time. Still only cost 120 all up and they are 50 at repco (each). Better than the dodgy wrecker in tewantin who tried to sell me old shitters for 110 bucks...each.

@ blzbub666

cheers bro. Just wanted to know if it wasnt too much stuffing around. Rewiring is the easy part :-). The DX lights looks hell better then adm model tails :happy:

You could probably pull all the wiring out of your ADM ones and run it all inside the dx ones. Never tried but you never know. I had to use my old wiring in one of my new ones. Dodgy overseas shite.

• 3 weeks later...

i recon the ADM spec ones look hell better but only when they arent cracked and shitty and the black strip across the top isnt saggy and it is chrome.

Definately gonna machine a set up for myself at some point that arent shit and wont sag

and no i wont be doing sets 2 sell coz i already know its gonna be a pain in the arse, lol

Edited by Fat Bastard Customs