Winter Cruise

white_sandshoe

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the turn out guys!

I really appreciated all the positive comments and the general attitude of all that came along. And thanks to the Toymods crew for coming down and improving our numbers a bit! you're all welcome in the future.

Thanks also to Mr Plod for not pulling anyone over... Was the most cop cars i've seen on a rollaclub cruise, but one of the few where no-one got into mischief with the strong arm of the law.

someone wanna post that poor kid's AE71? i felt sooooo bad. I guess that's what you get when you're not on the cruise, and only driving past... rollaclub membership saves dents! haha

Cheers for the turn out guys!

I really appreciated all the positive comments and the general attitude of all that came along. And thanks to the Toymods crew for coming down and improving our numbers a bit! you're all welcome in the future.

Thanks also to Mr Plod for not pulling anyone over... Was the most cop cars i've seen on a rollaclub cruise, but one of the few where no-one got into mischief with the strong arm of the law.

someone wanna post that poor kid's AE71? i felt sooooo bad. I guess that's what you get when you're not on the cruise, and only driving past... rollaclub membership saves dents! haha

the only pic i got of the that ae71 was when i put the camera in the bonnet gap

post-9919-1278243511_thumb.jpg