Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Te72/T18 Now With Extra 1Uz :)

Featured Replies

now has a very tight TRD 2 way and 4.77 CW and Pinion, but I think I might swap over the old one or maybe one a little lower because when I drive at 110km/h it revs at nearly 5000 :o and when I am actually doing 60 the speedo says 80km/h.

 

Loving the look dude. just curious how much the diff set you back?

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 102
  • Views 67.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Update time, got my new coilovers, rcas, ae86 ps arms and brakes, getting the rotors machined (was thinking new slotted rotors but not sure its worth it) and waiting for my cambertops and new lower control arms, painted the coilovers black so they don't stick out like dog balls like the gold color they where and rebuilding the brake calipers before I put them on.

 

Swapping over the cw and pinion to a 4.3 instead of the 4.8, and starting on the little bit of rust, also swapped the big bulky supercheap bucket seats for some ra celica ones which are very nice. Flaring the rear guards too and might get some bolt on spacers so I keep the rear track similar to the increase that will be there when the new front end is installed, also going to get a ke70 steering shaft out of my mates ke70 then I will have all the items for a steering rack conversion no more play in the steering wheel, oh and get a lock spacer for the rack.

 

Also might be buying a MX5 to drive daily so I can focus on getting everything done on this car to make it perfect. Is there anywhere to apply for club rego in QLD?

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

...........

post-9012-024688600 1301376048_thumb.jpg

Edited by 19914afc

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Some new pictures, new wheels on the front with -3 camber, got AE86 coilovers and JDM brakes, and 13x8 neg13 offset SSR Mk2's. Waiting on another pair from Japan for the rear.

post-9012-075421000 1304999592_thumb.jpg

post-9012-061535700 1304999615_thumb.jpg

post-9012-051925400 1304999638_thumb.jpg

duude :D thats awsome how much more traction/harder to slide is it with tires that wide

  • Author

There only 185/60R13's so not really wide, but yet to try to slide it properly, might have a go on the skidpan at the racetrack one Friday night. It's a bit hairy up in the mountains with the 2way LSD(tight TRD that has been shimmed further), if you don't rev match when down shifting rear wheels compression lock, haha.

  • 5 weeks later...
  • Author

Had a ball at Queensland Raceway tonight met some new people and slid the T18 legally was a bit of a shit driver but only the first time ive been on a track so will get some more practice.

How's it go with -3 camber on the front? have you witnessed much uneven tyre wear? i've got xt130s but i LOVE the look of mass camber, thinking about sigma LCAs.

  • Author

Done 3000kms since got it back on the road and there is slight camber ware just all depends on what kind of driving you do if your on the highway all the time they will ware more unevenly, but then when they start to get too bad I can just take the tyres off and flip them around, but might see if I can move the cambertops a bit more to bring it down to about 2 degrees. Oh and I have xt130 LCAs as well.

how you find slidding it bro are they hard to keep hanging out

...........

 

Is this even the same car?

Also I saw your car at Harry on Thursday last week I think it was, looks cool bro

 

Edit: the picture didn't come up in the quote, but it's the one with the quadlights and different plates

Edited by rianwest

  • Author

Umm slid ok needs more power though but still fun.

 

Yep still the same car I brought off your mate from bangalow some of the rust has come though though so might be getting it all cut out after tax return

  • Author

ah ye the quad lights didn't work out so got rid of them needed to mod the guards so just went back to the normal front end, and would have been mine you saw at harrys, the one time I could go was when I had tafe as I normally work nights and can't go.

your car is pretty sweet man :) top shit :happy:

  • Author

Thanks, just bought a motorbike so this will get more love once some more money comes in.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.