Lucy The 4Age 55

Chillin

Thought id post my ke up for good measure. I bought it Saturday from a fellow rollaclub member for a steal at $250. I managed to drive it from Brisbane to the Goldie with no troubles at all witch i was stoked about :D

She cleaned up a treat and passed road worthy same day. Its running a stock standard 4k, 5 speed manual box and plush sheep skin seat covers ;). all runs well and will be done up slowly as the money dribbles in.

post-11193-1275297993_thumb.jpg

post-11193-1275298064_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chillin

Members dont see this ad
looks like a very good and tidy base!!

and farkin cheap.

Best of all it does not leak a drop of oil :D

Ive got a spare 79 ke55 round the side of the house as a donar car, so spares will not be an issue.

*Update*

did a little work on the interior, cleaned it up and installed a couple of 6'9 in the back powerd by a fusion amp i had laying around. also was able to flip the load spring for a little low. I am defiantly going to look into some king's for the front but will wait and see how they turn out on my brothers 55 coupe.

pics: Sorry about the quality, was just after a quick fix.

post-11193-1275480503_thumb.jpg

post-11193-1275480523_thumb.jpg

post-11193-1275480561_thumb.jpg

*Update*

did a little work on the interior, cleaned it up and installed a couple of 6'9 in the back powerd by a fusion amp i had laying around. also was able to flip the load spring for a little low. I am defiantly going to look into some king's for the front but will wait and see how they turn out on my brothers 55 coupe.

pics: Sorry about the quality, was just after a quick fix.

looks sic that low in the back but cops will pic ya up pretty quick with the just the ass dumped, they did that with my ke70 complete nana spec but has gotten away 3 times in a month by the popo for too low lol

and reppin A red wall lol nice

keep up the good work

• 2 weeks later...

update people.

purchased some 15's for the highway travel i have to do daily now.

Painted them up, and bought some dress lips. and i recon it turned out alright :P

also, i want to get the front down a little bit, but I'm trying to stay away from cutting the springs, are there any other options bar the king springs?

cheeers

Ps. just a few more photo's in better quality.

post-11193-1276494318_thumb.jpg

post-11193-1276494717_thumb.jpg

post-11193-1276494823_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chillin

• 3 weeks later...

Back once again with a few updates.

snaped both eylets of my rear shocks about two weeks back, so i returned to stock setup. wacked on some 20mm spacers on the front and got another pair of 15's for the front.

-replaced fuel lines in engine bay

-resprayed radiator, radiator support, grill, old school blind thingo's and air intake

-installed alarm

-carpeted the boot

-gave her a good polish :hmm:

here are a few pics:

will get a few with the new wheels on soon.

post-11193-1278327837_thumb.jpg

post-11193-1278328009_thumb.jpg

post-11193-1278328089_thumb.jpg

post-11193-1278328671_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...