Go Karts

Teddy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehhe

Nick, I'm not telling you to drive hard - but you need to "show" them 1ce that this little corolla can rev past 5,000 without blowing up - i can't wait to see there faces :) - u gona be 1 proud rolla owner when they get out lol :devil:

!!!!! 3 DAYS TO GO !!!!!

P.S - Xany, when u get ure 5k in it - as ive said on msn - u have to take me or pick me up from school 1 day when u are not working lol :fuzz:

This is gona be coool :o

Heheheh

Go the Rolla !

That car of urs really gets a lota looks - esp at the high revs :o

- remember when we were going to your dads house that day, and the guy in the blue ford ute tried to fly away? -

hehehehe - gota love the element of suprize !

I would really like to know how touchy these go-karts are - they ones at lansbourer are pretty easy 2 drive - u DO NOT need the break for any of the corners LOL

Although the 1's at kingston - wow - they got some kick ! - and they lock up when approraite :) -

who here has not been karting b 4? - And if you have been karting - where did u go ?

I've been karting maybe 2 or 3 times, all at Willowbank. Not for quite awhile though, I think the last time I went would have to be at least a year ago...

The Willowbank track is an international track, reasonably technical and very good, you definately have to use your brakes and good race lines etc :)

oooh - time to bring safety glasses from industral tec (school wood work )

:) - Thanks 4 that

i don't have overalls - but ive got long pants which i use 4 mechincs, and just an ordanary shirt - hopefully that would be ok?

lol - ok cool - does it cost any extra 4 the suits & Hats? :)

(kingston park race way charges!)

mumblezzz : Because u are a specator, could u possibly take some shots of us on the go-karts? - maybe if some 1 has a camera we could take that - and when we get back - i or some 1 else could put it all 2 gether for a lil movie?

Any ideas? - i think it would be a great thing 2 do !

Teddy

swoit :)

...i wonder if these have the 'snail to cat' slider switch on the side of the go-karts? ( power lever ) - brings back memories @ kingston...

Update Edit

Just got an idea.

I think every 1 going should exchange details (if not done already) so that if something happens, we have each others mobiles / contact details on hand.

:o

Teddy: No special levers or anything on the karts, they're super simple karts, just two pedals and a steering wheel. Press to go, press to stop, turn to well, turn :)

As far as details are concerned, Grim probably has numbers for everyone on here who's coming, I have numbers for myself and my friends and Mr Dixon, so I think we're pretty well covered.

*edit* yes, the track is lit. No there are no lights on the karts...