Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Go Karts

Featured Replies

I thought we needed a minimum of 12 to book? That would be $120 deposit for 12 people (even though at the moment we only have... 8?)

 

And umm... yeah that would make it a bit easier for me as I don't go up that way too often. If and when my gearbox is ready (this weekend apparently? I should call...) I'll probably be driving up that way to pick it up, will drop it around. Else if you have a bank account I can deposit it. Or I can just give it to you on the night.

  • Replies 200
  • Views 83.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't go :)

 

my sister's b'day dinner on that night (i tried to have it moved) & i'm lacking the $$$ anyway.

  • Author

ok, i have booked it for the 20th of march.

45 Min session, at about 7:00

 

I asked dad if he could use his credit card 4 the deposit - and it was a straight out no - simply because he doesnt like using it unless its critical.

 

So, that means we some 1 to do the ova the phone deposit - credit card.

 

We have..

Gim (Nick) = $10

Fook = $40

Xany = $10

Ben = $10

Me = $30

 

So for this to work, we need 2 more people.

 

ok?

 

we have 5 days to get the deposit 2 gether and pay them

 

It comes down to this. If we cannot meet these 2 deadlines - 2 more people and the deposit by friday / Saturday.. then who knows whats gona happen...

So we have till Friday to get 2 people... I'm still working on getting 1 more, but I don't think I know anyone outside of that.

 

Teddy: If it will help get use of your dad's credit card at all - if I'm not mistaken the card isn't actually charged unless we don't show. As in, they take down the credit card number so that if we don't show they can charge us. When we show (and I'm putting a big *when* here because I believe we will make it) then we still pay the $50 each and then the credit card details are destroyed.

You haven't by any chance seen Mr Redwarf pedal through the forest have you? Even the awesome Me gasps in awe :) His breathtaking motorkhana'ing is only a faction of the awesomeness to come :o

 

ps: WHERE on earth did I get the name Mr Whippet from???

Ah, so Rob's the culprit is he? :)

 

Oh well, I'll have to go in search for a kart with a small(ish) seat again, the last time I was there (not like I've been many times... like 3 times or something) I was like a pea in a pot, by the time the end of the session came I was all battered from bouncing off the sides of the seat...

  • Author

Ok People, i asked dad - and i didnt get a better anwser ( I'm starting to think he doesnt like to give out his credit card details ova the Phone - but anway)

 

I'm Very happy to here Rob is coming - its gona be Even better now !

If Fook can get that 1 more person, we will be set.

 

Great to know its all coming together. All we need now is to organize the deposit details.

Trust me, if some 1 doesnt show up and it costs some 1 - i will personall attend to it :devil: :fuzz: :) :o

 

 

:D - its all good mwhahahah

 

can't wait for this day to arrive - its this months high-light !!!!!!!

 

Thanks all

 

Teddy

  • Author

don't count this as a double post - but - has any 1 though any more about the deposit and who can pay it with a credit card ? I'm very sorry i cannot do it, but there not much more i can do now...

argg...if need be I'll drive out there and pay it myself. If any of you don't show I'm gonna harass you till you want to go on judge judy and sue for mental stress.

  • Author

Well, its now wednesday, I'm stil home from school sick, coffing my heart out - i was close to an astma atack last night, now I'm like a bucket of muck - but we don't wanta know about the details..

 

Yes, its wednesday - and because i cannot pay the deposit to the place - (credit car issue - as talked about above) theres not much point of me taking the deposits from any 1 any more.

 

I will be getting a call from the go-karting place sometime soon - i do not know when - so we need to sort out the payment issues ASAP

 

If i had my P's, i would drive up there my self, but I'm still a little vegie at the moment - and a sick 1 at that.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.