February 16, 200422 yr comment_5476 I'll be there! Looking forward to it! (I GOT DIBS ON THE BIGGEST KART! I refuse to have my legs up round my ears) Report
February 16, 200422 yr comment_5481 Teddy: before I can fully confirm - what time exactly is it, and how much is it? Report
February 16, 200422 yr comment_5482 Hahah We fat arses always have a problem keeping up with Mr "Whippet" :D might have to talk to HOON about borrowing some nitrous lol Report
February 16, 200422 yr Author comment_5486 Well, Its FRIDAY 5th MARCH 2004. NIGHT SESSION. I'm not sure what time we usually go, So Ill Set a time and ill either get a yes or no feeback :D They Close at 10 Pm Weeknights. I think a 45 Min Session would be good - Yes / no? - Basically the more people, the cheaper. We need adleast 12 people to get a good price - (group Price) - 45 Min's will cost $50.00 Considering what kingstone park raceway charge, This is pretty darn good.. ! How about we aim to get up there by 6:30 ish? I NEED TO GET NUMBERS ASAP - I HAVE TO BOOK IT !!!!!!! - its 18 Days (Just under 3 weeks) Away. I have some friends who would wanta come if we need numbers... Any thing i have missed? CHeers, Teddy P.s - I have a "No Crap" Policy When i drive go karts! (and only go-karts). Basically its like this. 2 Rules - . Rule 1 - Teddys Road, I am correct. Ruel 2 - If Teddy is rong, GO back 2 rule 1. :no: - Watch out mr Whippet :D Report
February 16, 200422 yr comment_5492 Umm... who is Mr Whippet? Put me down for 1. BTW, no earlier than 6.30 please, I actually need to get home from work too :D (byebye budget...) Report
February 16, 200422 yr comment_5496 Umm... who is Mr Whippet? Put me down for 1. BTW, no earlier than 6.30 please, I actually need to get home from work too :D (byebye budget...) YOU are :D Report
February 16, 200422 yr comment_5528 i can't come on the friday unless i take a sickie, (i need the money though). if we can make it the saturday that would be fine.....if not i hope you all have fun :D Report
February 18, 200422 yr comment_5594 Make sure you don't change it to march 6...THATS THE JETS AT WILLOWBANK! http://www.willowbank-raceway.com.au/nationalopenpage.htm Report
February 18, 200422 yr Author comment_5597 Would you like me to move it? If so - What suits every 1? yes no? - Ur call - as long as every 1 is happy. Teddy Report
February 18, 200422 yr comment_5606 ok.....now that i've had a think about it......i prolly can't miss work.....so don't change the date if it suits everyone else.....i'll just go next time :| . Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now