• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dysolve hit the nail on the head.....

i love bieng an american

at the risk of bieng hated; i like g.w.

this said, i will now commit suicide.......AMERICANS CANNOT BUILD CARS!!!!!!..........

they built them so rough and loose of course they will run (almost) forever...but then, so will an old tractor

When i do the pre delivery inspections on the new Fords at work ive found that the BA Falcons build quality is average. The F250s from the good ole U.S.of A on the other hand aint that bad just the interiors a bit tacky. Quite a thumper of a vehicle the big block 7.3 litre turbo diesel has neck snapping torque and impressive power always put a smile on my face when i road test them :D

When i do the pre delivery inspections on the new Fords at work ive found that the BA Falcons build quality is average

well der, they ARE an australian car manufacturer

don't forget AU falcons had rust after 6 months, about a million billion gen3 v8s had rebuilds within 40000km, and let's not even discuss older models of each car showing worse signs of wear than my 33 yearold ke25 was