Show Us Ya Offset

SLW42

Members dont see this ad

kick ass wheels matty, they look unbeliveably good.

me thinks now that ive graduated from uni i might need to take a visit to munji mods with some cash....

as for my offset? yeah its not worth showing:P unless you want to see positive offset:P

bernieboy are they actual TE27 flares?? that thing looks awesome!! I'm just curious because i have some te27 flares for my KE25, but if you have used other flares that don't require the KE25 guards to be cut id be interested in getting a set.

i'll get some pics of my wheel fitment this weekend. my wheels are pretty well flush at the back, but stick out a few mm at the front, 14x7s not sure of the offset. ill get a pic with the SSRs fitted as well.

bernieboy are they actual TE27 flares?? that thing looks awesome!! I'm just curious because i have some te27 flares for my KE25, but if you have used other flares that don't require the KE25 guards to be cut id be interested in getting a set.

i'll get some pics of my wheel fitment this weekend. my wheels are pretty well flush at the back, but stick out a few mm at the front, 14x7s not sure of the offset. ill get a pic with the SSRs fitted as well.

They're not original TE27 flares. My flares only have 3 holes. TE27 have 5 holes.

The rear guards have been cut to clear the tyres. The front haven't been cut yet but will need to if i go any lower.

Cheers

Bernie-Jay