July 12, 201016 yr comment_451366 Hello ladies and gents i have just got a new set of wheels for my ke70 today, (if you havent seen it have a look at it in my build thread) and they fill the guards beautifully, which lead me to thinking........... Who else on here has a set of wheels on thier rolla's that set it off, and really fill the guards Here is some pics of mine Front sits just under the guard with the coilovers wound right up..... Rears............Well enough said....... Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_451478 Here is a wheel fitment thread from ae86dc. Has lots of ke70 too. http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/s...-Fitment-Thread Would be good to get a thread going here too, for some of the older models. Report
July 13, 201016 yr Author comment_451480 I just used my car as an example, and i would like to see pics that anybody with a set of wheels on there car, how they fit and how well it sits in the guards. It can be anything from a ke05(if they exsist) to the latest model corolla, as long as it fills the guards nicely and looks the goods Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_451529 What are those wheels called wde_bdy? I have a set I am selling, 17x8 +37, 17x9 +37. Apart from them being Volks and ugly as f@$k I have no idea Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_451866 that ke70 needs spacers. also your sig font is offensively large Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_451876 Hellaflush bro Haha yeah.. Unless you were serious and not being sarcastic, then wtf are you on about.. Report
July 15, 201016 yr Author comment_451969 that ke70 needs spacers. also your sig font is offensively large who are you talking too? Report
July 15, 201016 yr Author comment_451979 Game over? It's not a race or anything :P , has anybody got any photos of any early ke's with nice offset wheels on them cause i'm interested in older ke's offset too Edited July 15, 201016 yr by SLW42 Report
July 15, 201016 yr comment_452060 What size rims ya running there red? I'm looking at purchasing some rims soon and will be flaring guards like you have so I'm def liking the offset you got there. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now