Sr20 Ke30

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I coulda sworn there were pics here of a KE30 with an SR20 in it and I drooled my life over the thing. it was a white coupe with flared guards and front lip on it.

I couldn't have been seeing things... was i? :thumbsup:

sorry guys. . . the pics are still on their way. I'm just waiting for my younger bro to get home. cos it turns out I'm pretty crap at computers. :thumbsup:

should have took typing at school. damn it sob

the pitures u will see are of the car being built, it is now finished and rego'd with 6 mods approvals. It took 3 yrs to build and is finally finished so i just have to tell someone cos I'm so damn excited!!!!!!!! =)

sorry for rambling..

ok I'm gunna keep talking...... :thumbsup:

this is the list of stuff ive done.

S13 sr20, with custom alloy radiator (800x450), battery in boot, 3inch exhaust, Wolf 3D version 4, MSD type ignition, S13 5spd, bluebird tailshaft, EB falcon diff 28 spline LSD with pintara 4:11 gears.

VT SS commodore front disks and callipers, camary wet leg strut tubes(shorter), with adj custom coil over, VN commodore master cyl, EB falcon rear disks.

Custom alloy drop tank, with lift pump, surge tank, and volvo high pressure pump. Interior is white vynal fully reapholstered, with full speco gauges built in dash, TA22 front seats.

Body mods are: removed fuel filler, removed rear quarter vent, removed side indiators,

77 model grill, 78 front pan, all chrome painted, custom exhaust tunnel under floor.......

yeh man. U would be suprised how many cars have the BTR78 diff. all falcons from ea up. all commos from VL up, R31 skylines/pintaras. U can use any of these gears, the lowest are the 4:11 from the pintara. Although alot of thses diffs only have the 25 spline or the 2 pin centre, u can still use their gears. :thumbsup: