Sr20 Ke30

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bwahahahaha.....i've seen a 2LT L20 make 140+ hp on the dyno....had twin webers on it....not sure what size though. i thought you'd be pushing alot more than 110....f@$k....i'm pushing 70hp...hoping to nudge it over the 110 mark with the supercharger.

sub 15 is good though.

Hey this is my first post..... I also have a ke30 with my original k engine in it at the moment but i have an sr20 waiting in the backyard. It's so great to hear u ran a 14.9! I didn't think it would crack into the 14's without some work! (cams, etc) nice to know there are other people out there who like old rollas!!

~ Danni

bwahahahaha.....i've seen a 2LT L20 make 140+ hp on the dyno....had twin webers on it....not sure what size though. i thought you'd be pushing alot more than 110....f@$k....i'm pushing 70hp...hoping to nudge it over the 110 mark with the supercharger.

70hp is a fair bit from your 1500 :D , but when you do the maths with the cubes, i am still up on you by 7rwhp....bwahahahaha.......completely unmodified in any way, running stocko low compression. As for the L20, those motors rock, ive spent a fair bit of time watching my bro play with an L20 with twin 45s, 140+ definately!

• 1 month later...

Xany, there is no question that you will run at very bare minimum 110hp with the SC. The guy who has been doing my SC stuff did a 5K EFI KE70 with the SC14 and it ran 125 @ wheels.

You need to get a KE30 grill for the rolla, but if I were you I would DEFINATELY keep the green, it's awesome. But at the VERY least get some chrome bars, or as you were thinking, do them in silver. Cars with chrome bars that have been colour coded always look stupid.

Nice car though, just wondering why you went to so much trouble and didn't use an SR20DET??, seems a little silly to me. Could have had 200kw's instead of 110 hp which can easily be extracted from a worked 5K or 4K with some boost.

Hey man, I'm glad you like the color, i jus done it cos its somethin different. :P with the exterior styling, it is under reveiw, an entire chrome grill is actually a possibility, :D the front end is now graced with a subtle, 780x300 intercooler. As for the lack of det, thats just a money thing. i started building the car as a first yr apprentice, as i slowly got richer, i added more good bits. i i am at the moment chuckin a T3 onto the srde motor for a bit of fun, but in the meantime i am building a full forged/ h beam motor that will put out approx 230kw at the treads. Once i get that motor finished, i might just find out how much boost the srde can handle! :( :(

nah, we all build our cars for our own enjoyment, its all subject to opinion, your car rocks, and i love the wheelz, i draw inspiration and ideas from cars like yours.

jamie would have me return my car to standard, and put a set of 13s on it, but that is just his opinion