Coilovers

Members dont see this ad
I have been trying to find proper coilovers for my ae82 but havent had anyluck all i seem to find is sleeve kits which only do hight.

Could someone give me some info on where to look and how much they would cost me

Thanks

Marti

Proper coilovers? If you do a sleeve kit they are proper coilovers. Put good springs and shocks in the made up sleeves and hey presto!

Otherwise if you want off the shelf coilovers I wouldn't know where to look. AE92 stuff fits in (someone confirm?)

Proper coilovers? If you do a sleeve kit they are proper coilovers. Put good springs and shocks in the made up sleeves and hey presto!

Otherwise if you want off the shelf coilovers I wouldn't know where to look. AE92 stuff fits in (someone confirm?)

AE92 are different, Largus is the only off the shelf that I know of.

Ive got Bazda's coilovers in my car great to drive with, wouldnt recommend anything else, however he sets up group buys through ISC, he may or may not have a set to suit the 82, how ever with slight rear hub extension and top hat swap over they can be swapped from the 82 to 92 upwards :)

Ive got Bazda's coilovers in my car great to drive with, wouldnt recommend anything else, however he sets up group buys through ISC, he may or may not have a set to suit the 82, how ever with slight rear hub extension and top hat swap over they can be swapped from the 82 to 92 upwards :laff:

All he does is modifies the 92 items by shaving a bit of the rear where the hub sits and making up camber plates so if he has 92 items then he will make them for an 82 if you ask.