Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Ae92 - Bucket

Featured Replies

She's not perfect, but she's mine :laff:

 

AE92 CS Corolla Hatch

 

4A-FC engine

 

3spd granny-matic

 

White

 

Interior is in immaculate condition, exterior isn't too shabby either!

 

White as white can be..

 

Plans? Stick my headunit in, sub in, front speakers in, drive...

 

Pics up tomorrow when I take some ;)

Edited by ROLLA'BOY

  • Replies 107
  • Views 44.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Update - Got some tail lights off a AE94 CSI Hatch, pulled the loom too as they are a three-bulb setup rather than the four bulb on my car. Look schmick :yes:   Also, pinched an indicator lens off a

  • but does that 1100 include labour?   if so....   400 for 4 springs (prolly kings i guess?) 400 for 4 shocks (doesnt get much cheaper than 100each....prolly monroe or something)) 300 for labor (7

  • Commodore battery installed, makes running a little nicer. Cleaned spark plugs, were actually in good condition so it just took a quick wipe to make them like new again.   Hanging out for Saturday t

Posted Images

ae92's will have a 4afc or 4afe bro. twincammmm!

  • Author

Haha typo.. Thanks mate :laff:

 

Gotta admit, it's actually not a bad engine.

  • Author

Few piccies, she's not clean yet though.

 

Gotta get new drive belt I think, it's squeaking on startup... Might be AC belt, don't know..

post-5321-1279861073_thumb.jpg

post-5321-1279861251_thumb.jpg

post-5321-1279861431_thumb.jpg

Nice work. Looks like a good firsty. I'm sure you'll love it.

 

Could you PLEASE ditch those hubcaps? If you want to have caps, head on down to pick a part and start searching for Toyota caps. They'll be cheap and look a whole lot better!

 

Time for you to get out there and enjoy!

Good reliable little car buddy. Check to see how 'dry' or cracked your drive belts are. You'll find there are two and may require adjustment if their condition is good.

 

All the best :yes:

  • Author

Don't worry Bamboo, they.. uhh.. fell off before through some 'alternative' terrain :yes:

 

Yeah, ill have a look-see tomorrow morning, won't be able to afford new ones till next week, but i have a feeling they'll have a bit of minor cracking and dryness.

  • Author

Well, belts needed a smidge of tension and it got rid of my squeaking issue (for now).

 

Now.. What are some incredibly cheap little tricks I can use to make a little bit more power? Being a grannymatic, it makes anything remotely hilly send my foot to the floor and the gear level back to 2 to build revs..

Hey Sam, congrats on the rolla :yes:

Looks like a great first car. What happened to that k36 you were getting?

 

Instant power increase would be an exhaust, you'll get about 15% more power

But reallly cheap just give it a service it, change all the filters and fluids.

Nice looking corolla rollaboy,

 

At pick a part in cambellfield is a manual ae92, all complete manual running gear too possible conversion? :yes:

  • Author

Long story Johno, lets just say it err... Didn't live up to its expectations..

 

Wish I could afford a zorst.. But being unemployed and back at uni next week, with $100 to my name, isn't really fun. Although I WILL be getting a 2" CAT back exhaust when funds permit :yes:

 

It's already had a full service done... I think I may just be too used to driving the Commodore..

 

 

Mmmmm.. Manual conversion would be amazing :yes: BUT I had to get an auto license as I had ZERO access to a manual for the test.

  • Author

As of the weekend, Dad and I will be tearing the garden bed on the left hand side of the driveway apart (Mum was all for it, I almost fell over when SHE suggested it).

 

This way I can park alongside him instead of under the tree to the side of the driveway, without a large amount of possum poo/urine piling up every day over my car..

 

Hmm.. Maybe I can convince him to build a carport there too :jamie:

  • Author

Gah, belts are squeaking again.. When I have some money i'll sort it out..

  • Author

Guysguysguys! I want a instrument cluster with a tacho, once I get one, how do I go about installing so that it all works properly??

Edited by ROLLA'BOY

Guysguysguys! I want a instrument cluster with a tacho, once I get one, how do I go about installing so that it all works properly??

All you have to do is pull the old cluster out and plug the new tacho cluster in. All the wires should be there for plug and play. Try and find one with low Kms, save's winding it back later.. hehe

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.