My Ae92 - Bucket

Kid-Ae

She's not perfect, but she's mine :laff:

AE92 CS Corolla Hatch

4A-FC engine

3spd granny-matic

White

Interior is in immaculate condition, exterior isn't too shabby either!

White as white can be..

Plans? Stick my headunit in, sub in, front speakers in, drive...

Pics up tomorrow when I take some ;)

Edited by ROLLA'BOY

Members dont see this ad

Nice work. Looks like a good firsty. I'm sure you'll love it.

Could you PLEASE ditch those hubcaps? If you want to have caps, head on down to pick a part and start searching for Toyota caps. They'll be cheap and look a whole lot better!

Time for you to get out there and enjoy!

Don't worry Bamboo, they.. uhh.. fell off before through some 'alternative' terrain :yes:

Yeah, ill have a look-see tomorrow morning, won't be able to afford new ones till next week, but i have a feeling they'll have a bit of minor cracking and dryness.

Well, belts needed a smidge of tension and it got rid of my squeaking issue (for now).

Now.. What are some incredibly cheap little tricks I can use to make a little bit more power? Being a grannymatic, it makes anything remotely hilly send my foot to the floor and the gear level back to 2 to build revs..

Hey Sam, congrats on the rolla :yes:

Looks like a great first car. What happened to that k36 you were getting?

Instant power increase would be an exhaust, you'll get about 15% more power

But reallly cheap just give it a service it, change all the filters and fluids.

Long story Johno, lets just say it err... Didn't live up to its expectations..

Wish I could afford a zorst.. But being unemployed and back at uni next week, with $100 to my name, isn't really fun. Although I WILL be getting a 2" CAT back exhaust when funds permit :yes:

It's already had a full service done... I think I may just be too used to driving the Commodore..

Mmmmm.. Manual conversion would be amazing :yes: BUT I had to get an auto license as I had ZERO access to a manual for the test.

As of the weekend, Dad and I will be tearing the garden bed on the left hand side of the driveway apart (Mum was all for it, I almost fell over when SHE suggested it).

This way I can park alongside him instead of under the tree to the side of the driveway, without a large amount of possum poo/urine piling up every day over my car..

Hmm.. Maybe I can convince him to build a carport there too :jamie:

Guysguysguys! I want a instrument cluster with a tacho, once I get one, how do I go about installing so that it all works properly??

All you have to do is pull the old cluster out and plug the new tacho cluster in. All the wires should be there for plug and play. Try and find one with low Kms, save's winding it back later.. hehe