Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jordains 69 Rolla.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Tidy, little bit of rust.. relativly complete.. all the rubbers and glass are there, interiors there! Good car, got a bigger diff in it aswell

  • Replies 365
  • Views 346.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • sweeet as man wheels still look brilliant

  • Stu, Theres no bump steer. On full lock, On full compression the rack turns 2mm.. which is nothing and it goes Toe out which is a shitload better then toe in. I'm amazed at how well it turned out. I w

  • What can I say.... it loves shoes just like me haha! I've nearly finished rebuilding my SSR mesh wheels... so cheering about that!! Can finally get it sorted. The cars on the hoist... slowly whelding

Posted Images

ahh looks bossss with those meshies on there! liking the illest sticker too ;) good job!

Tidy, little bit of rust.. relativly complete.. all the rubbers and glass are there, interiors there! Good car, got a bigger diff in it aswell

 

 

The vw sounds awesome as mate :dance:

 

How much for the ke16 wagon ??? mates rates :lolcry:

 

 

 

 

see ya

 

jimi

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

got to work the other day, disc brake Hilux diff is in!

 

269645_2134425005524_1393026071_2475241_6558939_n.jpg

 

269183_2134425845545_1393026071_2475245_5325831_n.jpg

 

Saab Interceptors to be widened to 8" next week

 

263832_2137213915245_1393026071_2479150_8039843_n.jpg

 

Nice fat 205/65's

 

I get my 3SGE BEAMS this weekend hopefully. I picked up the Nissan S13 gear a few hours ago and plan to bolt it all in tomorrow morning on my custom LCA's... Need to cut the Spring perch off the nissan struts and modify them abit :)

  • Author

got to work the other day, disc brake Hilux diff is in!

 

269645_2134425005524_1393026071_2475241_6558939_n.jpg

 

269183_2134425845545_1393026071_2475245_5325831_n.jpg

 

Saab Interceptors to be widened to 8" next week

 

263832_2137213915245_1393026071_2479150_8039843_n.jpg

 

Nice fat 205/65's

 

I get my 3SGE BEAMS this weekend hopefully. I picked up the Nissan S13 gear a few hours ago and plan to bolt it all in tomorrow morning on my custom LCA's... Need to cut the Spring perch off the nissan struts and modify them abit :)

Nice work mate looks like its coming alone good :dance:

 

 

Keep up the good work :happy:

 

 

see ya

 

jimi

Sexy sexy I expect pics of front sus by Sunday night haha kidding mate. Glad to hear your going with beams too dude

  • Author

267657_2137596924820_1393026071_2479420_7649095_n.jpg

 

I'm not actually sure if I'm going to use the Nissan stuff. I need to do some measurements first, make sure it works.

 

 

Either way I have to:

-Shorten the LCA

-HSD Coil over sleeve kit

 

Ke70:

Pros:

-Bolts in

-Its all standard

-No steering geometry issues

 

Cons:

-4x114.3

-Brakes are small

 

S13:

Pros:

-Adjustable camber

-Brakes are sorted out

 

Cons:

-4x114.3

 

How i'm going to overcome my 4x114.3 stud pattern issue for a while... I got a set of SAAB 900 1985-86 4x114.3 chasers, same as the Saab 4x108 chasers on the rear just different stud pattern so that fixes the wheels problem for a little bit. I will end up changing all the brakes later on me thinks D:

Edited by Jordain

Yeah also not sure if it works in the same way but when people upgrade from 4x110 to 114.3 they just use ke70 hubs on a ke20 strut so does this mean maybe your can use a ke20 hub on a ke70 strut and then upgrade brakes from there? Just a thought

  • Author

Thanks for that, will try soon!

  • Author

268943_2139330328154_1393026071_2481096_1410191_n.jpg

 

Hahah flipped space saver.

 

I've gutted the struts, cut the LCA's and going to weld it all up tomorrow! Get some teaser pictures tomorrow!

  • Author

268207_2173409260106_1393026071_2484386_2243703_n.jpg

 

261652_2173409620115_1393026071_2484387_4327228_n.jpg

 

261937_2173411460161_1393026071_2484395_5999284_n.jpg

 

270032_2173410580139_1393026071_2484390_3227934_n.jpg

 

264657_2173408780094_1393026071_2484383_58320_n.jpg

 

269117_2173408620090_1393026071_2484382_8040164_n.jpg

  • Author

264616_2173831590664_1393026071_2484860_5291798_n.jpg

 

Low much?

 

261271_2173832110677_1393026071_2484862_909180_n.jpg

 

RRRRMMMM :)

 

270026_2173831190654_1393026071_2484858_1407526_n.jpg

 

I really like these rims haha!

 

264311_2173830870646_1393026071_2484857_8107498_n.jpg

 

The Camber is adjustable, the spring height is adjustable, the lock is amazing and the ackerman angles are very very close to original KE10 spec. But honestly, who knows if it works until you try it. By moving the wheel up and down on the shock I've noted that theres virtually any bump steer which is a good sign.

 

But in all seriousness... it looks rediculous.

 

264566_2173845031000_1393026071_2484882_4852300_n.jpg

 

At the moment I'm stuck, don't have any 4x114.3 rims so the car has to sit on space savers

 

268276_2173845951023_1393026071_2484888_5307621_n.jpg

 

265181_2173845551013_1393026071_2484885_5315622_n.jpg

 

Shot of the Diff setup. I still got some work to do on the rear end but it is substantially easier than the front part of the car.

 

I still haven't got my beams, starting to worry me haha!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.