Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jamboree 2010

Featured Replies

My entry is in, anyone else going?

I, spectating.

i will be there crewin for a mates gold mazda 1000 ute, just been finished made 513hp atw on 24 psi running c16 13bbpt

I, spectating with fatty.

My entry is in, anyone else going?

 

 

Had a look at flight times, very keen to come down for a look but I think that I might come along for a look in 2011.

  • 2 weeks later...

We will be out on Sunday. Hopefully people don't break anything on Saturday

I didn't get paid so I didn't go.

anyone know how curly went?????

 

oke020 is so close to a 7 second pass

Curly must of been using his phone or left early as I seen him on today.

  • Author

sorry guys, mine was at home, i can hear a piston going up and down from inside the radiator, i think i need some head studs, managed a 12 flat at 116 but the 60ft is crap so its time for a convertor

12's still mean it's a consistant car though bud, motor out time, and some engine mounts fabbed up for me :bash: :jamie:

Edited by SLW42

  • Author
12's still mean it's a consistant car though bud, motor out time, and some engine mounts fabbed up for me :D :bash:

do you have to sound so happy about it :jamie:

If ya want a hand i'll lend a hand if it makes it easier :jamie:

we ran out of time so i was only entered in the show and shine, but drove to the track and home again, mass highlight after 5 years off the road.

post-7651-1282702053_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.