Psifed36

SLW42

oh by the way here is that vid i promised you of why i had to put the borgwarner diff in.

http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc145/w...urrent=ke36.flv

and also considering your pulling the 5k out, why wouldn't it do this? don't mind the smoke at the end, just the radiator cap blew off at the end lol.

http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc145/w...nt=Video009.flv

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats f@&kin sick why couldn't it do that when we tried to cut hoops in it :ninja: then tried to get it to do statics like that on a wet road about 5k's out of the meet spot and it wouldn't be in it

Didn't you have to drive back from NSW :(

I would of been trying to get back home instead of doing skids.

Yeah about a 9 hour trip.

Yeah I don't know what happened to the alternator. When j bought it back that bolt was missing and both wires were off it also. Had to wire it back up for the 4 hour drive home. My mate got under the car not me. But I do remember now him saying something about a bolt missing. I didn't really listen much was more concerned about getting it running so we could drive it home lol

Yeah true fair enough i have a big nut and bolt bucket i may be able to find something for it haha, and trev i did drive it back from NSW and it was my mate that wanted to do it and i wanted to see if it would to but it doesn't matter now it's in pieces, so there wont be anymovement out of this thing for awhile

So ladies and gents, i have been doing some thinking and some plan making, i know everyone says it is all good and well to make plans.

And they go as follows - Paint is going to be mazda 3 or 6 pearl/metalic blue/green,

Engine choice will be a 3rzfe + boost, i'm looking at putting one of 2 or 3 turbo's on the side of it,

i'm looking at a to4e or to4z either that or a gt3540, 550cc plus injectors to keep up with the turbo,

I will be looking at running a fuel only computer for it unless an aftermarket computer company makes a base map for the 3rzfet?, i'm going to keep it manual,

The diff will be a ef/el falcon wagon diff shortened down to suit the wheels i want, so they are my plans what do you all think?

Edited by SLW42

sounds good... funds will be a problem?? quite an expensive conversion.. and that colour your looking at that'll be $500+ alone just for the colour.. not counting clear and primer.

where does the kesev fit in all this?

if this job I applied for comes through funds shouldn't really be a problem, otherwise it will only be a car sitting in my old girls front yard while she threatens to ring the wreckers and get it scrapped :dance: , i'm not too fussed about what it will cost me in the long run, cause I know it will be worth it in the end when people look at the car and go holy shit why did that old heap of shit beat my fully sick 1 million HP gay skyline bro.

I'm understand that the paint is gonna cost a motza as it is a pretty new colour, BUT my misses said the only way I can keep the car and her happy is paint it whatever colour she chose, and turns out she chose this colour :dance: (she said yellow to start with, then i said the amount of money I intend to spend on this car IT'S NOT GOING YELLOW :dance: ) and i really don't mind that blue so yeah thats that part solved hahaha

I realise the conversion side will be the most pricey part about it but i'm willing to fork out what ever is nessasary to complete the conversion. Aslong as it is done the right way the 1st time i'll be happy.

the kesev fits into this with a turbo 5k daily :dance: as i am putting the ca conversion on hold for that thing(considering i got rid of my daily for this car, i need another and what better to do to a ke70 than add a 5k and boost) but secretly you don't know that

if this job I applied for comes through funds shouldn't really be a problem, otherwise it will only be a car sitting in my old girls front yard while she threatens to ring the wreckers and get it scrapped :dance: , i'm not too fussed about what it will cost me in the long run, cause I know it will be worth it in the end when people look at the car and go holy shit why did that old heap of shit beat my fully sick 1 million HP gay skyline bro.

I'm understand that the paint is gonna cost a motza as it is a pretty new colour, BUT my misses said the only way I can keep the car and her happy is paint it whatever colour she chose, and turns out she chose this colour :dance: (she said yellow to start with, then i said the amount of money I intend to spend on this car IT'S NOT GOING YELLOW :dance: ) and i really don't mind that blue so yeah thats that part solved hahaha

I realise the conversion side will be the most pricey part about it but i'm willing to fork out what ever is nessasary to complete the conversion. Aslong as it is done the right way the 1st time i'll be happy.

the kesev fits into this with a turbo 5k daily :dance: as i am putting the ca conversion on hold for that thing(considering i got rid of my daily for this car, i need another and what better to do to a ke70 than add a 5k and boost) but secretly you don't know that

sounds like a nice plan bud oh and just for shits and giggles let me borrow your CA down the track so i can mount it all up into my ta22 track car lol

but seriously iam guessing that rods corolla has been much more than just inspiration to u

sounds like a nice plan bud oh and just for shits and giggles let me borrow your CA down the track so i can mount it all up into my ta22 track car lol

but seriously iam guessing that rods corolla has been much more than just inspiration to u

Yeah rods car has had alot to do with my decisions on this project

here are the colours i'm looking at for this car

I would really like to paint it this colour I reckon this colour will set the car right off and make it look really nice PLEASE EXCUSE THE FACT THERE NOT TOYOTA COLOURS

post-7244-1281506444_thumb.jpg

and this is the colour my misso wants it PLEASE EXCUSE THE FACT THERE NOT TOYOTA COLOURS

post-7244-1281506511.jpg