August 30, 201016 yr comment_464008 Sorry guys i'm out, I have an "Australian Sex Party" ummm party that I have to attend. Sorry again. Report
September 1, 201016 yr comment_464733 I'll be away with work... :jamie: will be back a few days after this one, and hopefully will be finishing off the KE20 then. Report
September 3, 201016 yr Author comment_465392 not sure yet if we get a turn out like last time will be good Report
September 6, 201016 yr comment_466306 has a new set of mags for the cruise XD Cmon perth rolla members were are u all theres gotta be more than 6-7 of us Edited September 6, 201016 yr by t18drifts Report
September 7, 201016 yr comment_466491 Mumbleweed is sporting a new paintjob... no more tape holding the windows in!! :rolls: I'll be there! Report
September 7, 201016 yr comment_466567 haha awsomeness well it looks like them racing harts donnt fit at all sigh so ill be sporting stock wheels and blue and red vinyls covering all the rust on the car Report
September 8, 201016 yr Author comment_466892 Hey guys due to other things we have had to change the cruise date to the 3rd oct hope you can all still make it Report
September 8, 201016 yr comment_466895 gosh man ure breaking my balls nah jks jks its all good maybe more people can come now Report
September 8, 201016 yr Author comment_466899 lol yeh not gonna make it easy on yas goto keep yas on your toes.. yeh hope more rollas will be there now Report
September 8, 201016 yr comment_466926 more rollas ftw :D 1hundreth post ;) Edited September 8, 201016 yr by t18drifts Report
September 8, 201016 yr Author comment_466937 What's with Perth having such bad grammar? Coz where all dummmm lol Report
September 9, 201016 yr comment_466991 What's with Perth having such bad grammar? By Perth you mean 2 members... :D I do believe it has something to do with the age of said members and I also think they have been trying to improve, in most of their posts anyway. ;) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now