August 20, 201016 yr comment_461135 15x8 -4 fit KE70's fine. Guards will need inner lips flattened and a slight pull. I would only run 195/50 Bridgestone Adrenalin RE001 Report
August 20, 201016 yr Author comment_461147 lol do I wanna ask cost? Any reason for 195/50 instead of 40? Report
August 20, 201016 yr comment_461150 Tyre Difference Comparision Select Wheel/Tyre 1 / R 175/70/ 13 Select Wheel/Tyre 2 / R 205/40/ 15 Results for your selected Wheel/Tyre 1 Rolling Radius 287.6mm Circumference 1807.04mm Diameter 575.2mm Wheel Cover Size Size 001 Results for your selected Wheel/Tyre 2 Rolling Radius 272.5mm Circumference 1712.17mm Diameter 545mm Wheel Cover Size Size 001 Differences between Wheel/Tyre 1 & 2 Rolling Radius -15.1mm Circumference -94.87mm Diameter -30.2mm When your speedo reads 100km/hr you're actually at 94.46 km/hr This is assuming your original tyre size it about 175/70/R13 Report
August 20, 201016 yr Author comment_461250 Tyre Difference Comparision Select Wheel/Tyre 1 / R 175/70/ 13 Select Wheel/Tyre 2 / R 205/40/ 15 Results for your selected Wheel/Tyre 1 Rolling Radius 287.6mm Circumference 1807.04mm Diameter 575.2mm Wheel Cover Size Size 001 Results for your selected Wheel/Tyre 2 Rolling Radius 272.5mm Circumference 1712.17mm Diameter 545mm Wheel Cover Size Size 001 Differences between Wheel/Tyre 1 & 2 Rolling Radius -15.1mm Circumference -94.87mm Diameter -30.2mm When your speedo reads 100km/hr you're actually at 94.46 km/hr This is assuming your original tyre size it about 175/70/R13 Nah I have 14 x 6/50 on at the moment on my wantanabies which I have to sell before I get the superlites. P.S anyone know what wantanabies are worth with decent tread on them and recently powder coated??? Report
August 20, 201016 yr comment_461257 If I may hijack this thread a tad.. 13x8 ET4, 175/50-13, how does that sound? Report
August 21, 201016 yr comment_461309 If I may hijack this thread a tad.. 13x8 ET4, 175/50-13, how does that sound? Guessing you're talking about 13x8 -4 Superlights? Don't really like the style, they don't even look like an 8J.. personally those tyres are too small for a KE70 also. I ran 175/60R13 Trampio Gu-wn which was as small as I would go, and it only looked good because my car is really low. Report
August 24, 201016 yr Author comment_462283 Just called bridgestones to get a price on 195/50/15 said he can't do that for me its against the law for them to do so. The smallest he'll got is 225 ? I had these on my 18 x 9's on my 32. Question is where in Adelaide (western if possible) can I get 195's and some1 to put them on. Report
August 24, 201016 yr comment_462370 try smaller local tyre shops, most likely they will do it (but it will cost you more) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now