Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brisbane Dedicated Toyota Wreckers

Featured Replies

OH FOR f@$k SAKE, STOP VOTING FOR THIS.

Edited by Trev

Do it.

Next week my dad gets his new truck so he has been talking to me about driving his old one and getting a dedicated Toyota wreckers happening, I know that you might be able to get parts from local wreckers and what not but normally at a high cost and there isn't really a dedicated toyota wreckers around here anymore (or am I wrong?).

 

So I am seriously thinking about doing it where I strip the cars and advertise the parts or you contact me with the parts you need but do you guys think that it would benefit?

 

I am looking at wrecking the following:

 

Camry

Corolla

Celica

 

Any info appreciated.

 

Don't limit it to the three.

 

Do all the C's

 

Crown, cressida, corona

 

Name? Toyota C wrecking!

  • Author

The only drama is that it will be backyard based and not on a premises (mostly my dads).

 

I didn't think about the corona, cressida and crown.

 

I just wanted to throw it out there as my dad and brother basically do the same thing but with holdens and he is on my case about me not having a permanent job.

If you don't do this your weak haha, it is such a good idea man if you need someone to help out with the pulling apart of the cars, i'm willing to help out and lend my tools to the wrecking of cars for others to gain from,

Next week my dad gets his new truck so he has been talking to me about driving his old one and getting a dedicated Toyota wreckers happening, I know that you might be able to get parts from local wreckers and what not but normally at a high cost and there isn't really a dedicated toyota wreckers around here anymore (or am I wrong?).

 

So I am seriously thinking about doing it where I strip the cars and advertise the parts or you contact me with the parts you need but do you guys think that it would benefit?

 

I am looking at wrecking the following:

 

Camry

Corolla

Celica

 

Any info appreciated.

All the A-rabs at the islamic centre up the street will be stoked with this.

 

OTT. there was 14 Camry's parked on my street the other night. And its a tiny f@$king street....Why do they like camry's sooooo much?

  • Author
All the A-rabs at the islamic centre up the street will be stoked with this.

 

OTT. there was 14 Camry's parked on my street the other night. And its a tiny f@$king street....Why do they like camry's sooooo much?

 

Actually have 2 sv21's at the moment :jamie:

Actually have 2 sv21's at the moment :)

Come get my ae71 in a few weeks, its free.

  • 2 weeks later...
Come get my ae71 in a few weeks, its free.

I will let you know of any up on the Northside.......

Kellys wreckers on Beams road have a LOT of early Rollers.

 

Prices are high but they've got the cars !

 

Also there's Toyota only 1/2 way to the Goldie :yes:

 

With 9 x TA22s here ATM, don't bother with 71 - 77 Celicas - I've got it covered :y:

if this happened ,would there be a freight option in there? ie buyers from other states hunting the very rare parts? i know in melbourne theres becoming a shortage of the oldies.... if not i still say do it I'm sure alot of the boys would benefit from something like this, how big is the back yard????

  • Author

Not sure if this will even happen as yet, dad still hasn't got the other truck and he thinks the council is about to crack down on him for cars at a residence, I might just have to stick with AE82 spares.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.