Brisbane Dedicated Toyota Wreckers

Trev

Members dont see this ad
Next week my dad gets his new truck so he has been talking to me about driving his old one and getting a dedicated Toyota wreckers happening, I know that you might be able to get parts from local wreckers and what not but normally at a high cost and there isn't really a dedicated toyota wreckers around here anymore (or am I wrong?).

So I am seriously thinking about doing it where I strip the cars and advertise the parts or you contact me with the parts you need but do you guys think that it would benefit?

I am looking at wrecking the following:

Camry

Corolla

Celica

Any info appreciated.

Don't limit it to the three.

Do all the C's

Crown, cressida, corona

Name? Toyota C wrecking!

The only drama is that it will be backyard based and not on a premises (mostly my dads).

I didn't think about the corona, cressida and crown.

I just wanted to throw it out there as my dad and brother basically do the same thing but with holdens and he is on my case about me not having a permanent job.

If you don't do this your weak haha, it is such a good idea man if you need someone to help out with the pulling apart of the cars, i'm willing to help out and lend my tools to the wrecking of cars for others to gain from,

Next week my dad gets his new truck so he has been talking to me about driving his old one and getting a dedicated Toyota wreckers happening, I know that you might be able to get parts from local wreckers and what not but normally at a high cost and there isn't really a dedicated toyota wreckers around here anymore (or am I wrong?).

So I am seriously thinking about doing it where I strip the cars and advertise the parts or you contact me with the parts you need but do you guys think that it would benefit?

I am looking at wrecking the following:

Camry

Corolla

Celica

Any info appreciated.

All the A-rabs at the islamic centre up the street will be stoked with this.

OTT. there was 14 Camry's parked on my street the other night. And its a tiny f@$king street....Why do they like camry's sooooo much?

All the A-rabs at the islamic centre up the street will be stoked with this.

OTT. there was 14 Camry's parked on my street the other night. And its a tiny f@$king street....Why do they like camry's sooooo much?

Actually have 2 sv21's at the moment :jamie:

• 2 weeks later...

if this happened ,would there be a freight option in there? ie buyers from other states hunting the very rare parts? i know in melbourne theres becoming a shortage of the oldies.... if not i still say do it I'm sure alot of the boys would benefit from something like this, how big is the back yard????