Before And After

mumblezzz

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm I haven't written anything off just yet (touch wood) but I thought some of you may find my stock to ROCK (read P.I.M.P.) interesting.

Here it is as a $3000 fully optioned, fully functional and practical 4wd. The white circle indicates the height the vehicle would be at when I was finished.

post-9-1128837036.jpg

Welllll I started off with a 1992 subaru liberty (still my daily).

I put it into a ditch when i was younger being a tool and decided to handbrake into a corner and misjudged distance. Resulted in bumper being half torn off. Few months ago a silvia owner decided he didn';t want to give way to me and ran into my ass, luckily only minor damage.

About 2 years ago I bought my mr2 from melbourne, no major incidents in it besides tapping a gutter in melbourne after hitting some ice.

About 2 months ago i bought the rolla. Waiting on more funds for engine and box.

(pics to be posted tommorow)

OOh topless.

post-122-1115028463.jpg

D.I.Y. Bodylift.

post-122-1115107970.jpg

Body Off

post-122-1115108106.jpg

Bare 4wd chassis with one very handy engine crane

post-122-1115108244.jpg

This is how we work on 2wd chassis'

post-122-1115108682.jpg

Completed cut 'n' ahut 2wd chassis

post-122-1115108766.jpg

Custom fuel tank

post-122-1115109225.jpg

Suspension mini truckin' style

post-52-1124067408.jpg

After driving it for about a yr on my Ls and Ps, my old man finally decided to let me put a bigger motor in it. Unluckily enough it turned out to be a 3T celica motor.

:sad:

About 6 months after that i wrote the car off again, this time was a much worse write off , because the entire front of the car was very bent. After many hours on the stretcher, we then cut the front off at the firewall, and welded back on a donar 80 model front end. This took about a month of arvos with the grinder and chisel and hammer. :unsure:

The car now has an sr20 in it and I still need to learn to drive.

Today in moloollabah i felt the need to go sideways and, hitting secound around a corner, i lost more traction than anticipated and veered across the road to hit a very square gutter. Luckily i washed off most of my speed before the gutter, but, the car once again needs to visit the stretcher for minor surgery.

:sad:

THE ROLLA WITH NINE LIVES!

Due to this little mishap i will now miss the QLD powercruise next weekend, as the car will not be fixed in time =) ]

spewin'

Stock Ae71 is reasonable condition. Took it for a spin round the block, then got to work on it with the help of teddy

Now i need some time off school for that after photo :unsure:

post-9-1128853882.jpg

Edited by Jason