Scammers - They Found Their Way Here

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm glad that we've got people talking about this. Hopefully we wont hear from them again for a while. They'll probably be back with another name though. Maybe this time he will call himself Pleasant Mike. Stay vigilant people! Our money is far better spent getting 4K's to make 250bhp.

:hmm:

• 2 weeks later...

They're at it again!!!! Loving the names though. Also can't believe my luck that I've found a new 4K camshaft for only $170US!! Yeah, you're all jealous now hey

As before, ridiculous price, dodgy english, Western Union transfer, gmail address. And a name you just know you can trust, would Lutheran Michael really scam people?

I have the 4k camshaft in a new condition and i am asking a $170usd

this charge includes postage.i will be shipping via FedEx courier

service on an 3 working day delivery.i will also be receiving payment

via western union. what is your complete shipping address?

regards

Lutheran Micheal

125 Gloucester Road, London, SW7, England

+447024020824

[email protected]

• 1 month later...

what did that twf14 do?

Well, "Paul".

TWF14 got banned for failing to follow board rules repeatedly. His alter ego Pongwow! got banned, because once you've been banned you are no longer welcome as part of this community.

And as I happen to be having a psychic moment, I'm guessing "Unna" may not be far behind.

^^ Bahahahah!! :lolcry:

Is the email address any good? Can't remember where the thread is, but some guy strung along a scammer with fake goods (cardboard apple laptop haha). Down side was he ended up dissappearing... (the guy that scammed the scammer)

Edited by KENut

Well, I was contacted by HM Customs and Excise this morning and asked to enter the tax number they supplied on their website for my refund....

Last week it was some other country's tax dept that had a refund for me....

Local people have been hit by someone phoning up saying "We've detected your computer is slow on the internet and holding up other people. If you go to this website and download the file we can scan it and clean it up..." with a keylogger trojan on the other end.

Well, "Paul".

TWF14 got banned for failing to follow board rules repeatedly. His alter ego Pongwow! got banned, because once you've been banned you are no longer welcome as part of this community.

And as I happen to be having a psychic moment, I'm guessing "Unna" may not be far behind.

what have i done?