Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Longer Available

Featured Replies

Aragosta or Ohlins European stock coilovers for a NA MX5 ?

  • Replies 62
  • Views 229.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Not trying to knock down your business but you can buy king springs threw auto 1 for $70 eachh

  • $70 for one spring? its $140 for a pair   this fellas gave me a quote for $125 witch seams cheaper than $140   oh yea mate i would like ONE king spring for the LHS of my corolla   pillock

  • I thought he ment per spring

Posted Images

  • Author

Aragosta or Ohlins European stock coilovers for a NA MX5 ?

 

No, sorry, Tein, K-sport or custom only

  • Author

Able to refer me to someone that does ?

 

No, otherwise I could have got a price and quoted you on them. Sorry.

 

Please contact via PM in future

  • 2 weeks later...

gday mate I'm after lowered front springs and

lowering blocks for the rear of a 1980 ke55 coupe

also thicker sway bar?

thanks

  • 4 weeks later...

Hi There

I want to lowerer my ke20. But the back suspension is so extremely soft.What shocks and thicker leafs would fit the back?

  • Author

Hi There

I want to lowerer my ke20. But the back suspension is so extremely soft.What shocks and thicker leafs would fit the back?

 

 

Hey mate,

 

The rear springs can be reset and extra leafs added to stiffen the bump (downward travel). You can also use shocks with heavier valving, which will increase the amount of force need to both compress and extend the suspension. I personally have an extra leaf, reversed eyes, and Koni adjustable from a commodore ute. There are plenty of shocks, that will fit, it just depends on what your budget is, and what your trying to achieve.

 

Prices vary depending on what you use obviously.

 

Let me know what sort of height and performance you are after and I'll give you some options and prices.

  • 2 weeks later...

 

ABN: 95 130 809 559

Southside Suspension is a small family owned and operated suspension repair business in Underwood on the south side of Brisbane, Qld.

 

As a corolla enthusiast, with a Ke20 being built as a Group Nc Historic touring car, (but currently run in sprints and regularity), I though I would offer rollaclub members the opportunity to purchase suspension parts at a reduced price.

 

 

 

 

I can get a hold of almost any part you may want or need so shoot me an pm or email [email protected] for a quote. I'm also available 8am-5pm Monday - Friday on (07) 3208 7878

Some examples

 

Most lowered King springs $125 pr

Most corolla front inserts/shocks $200 pr

 

25mm-125mm lowering block kits

Superpro polyurethane bushes/kits

Koni, Bilstein, Monroe, KYB, Boge, Tein, King Springs, Whiteline,

 

 

I can also customise suspension, (coil overs, tramp rods, reset rear leaf springs (reverse eyes) etc) and supply brake components.

 

 

I live in the states, and I'm looking for an all around suspension package for my 77 Te31, do you ship out here, and if so what would you recomend i do for the suspension?

post-12397-070323300 1301681581_thumb.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...

Hey mate,

 

The rear springs can be reset and extra leafs added to stiffen the bump (downward travel). You can also use shocks with heavier valving, which will increase the amount of force need to both compress and extend the suspension. I personally have an extra leaf, reversed eyes, and Koni adjustable from a commodore ute. There are plenty of shocks, that will fit, it just depends on what your budget is, and what your trying to achieve.

 

Prices vary depending on what you use obviously.

 

Let me know what sort of height and performance you are after and I'll give you some options and prices.

 

Thanks for you help. I'm going for a real low look. The back has reset leafs and 2inch blocks in the back, I need to stiffen the back. But I'm not sure what heavier leaf from a different vehicle would fit a ke20?

And for the front I got told i had to have custom Springs made? i want to drop the front about 50mm. ive got a part number for springs for the front but I'm not sure if its correct. Its Super Low TFL-29SLA =45-65mm Lower.

 

Thanks very much for you help, its my first project and its a working progress Haha.

  • 3 weeks later...

Rear Shocks for ke16 wagon .. How much ??

  • 5 weeks later...

hey mate can u get adjustble coilovers for the front of ke70's and if so how much ?

i also would like to know how much lowering springs are for the back of ke70's, also how low they will drop the back end ?

also will i have to change the shocks if i run these items, cheers

  • Author

hey mate can u get adjustble coilovers for the front of ke70's and if so how much ?

i also would like to know how much lowering springs are for the back of ke70's, also how low they will drop the back end ?

also will i have to change the shocks if i run these items, cheers

 

PM sent

hey mate how much for fully adjustable coilovers for a ke70 sedan?? cheers pm me

  • Author

hey mate how much for fully adjustable coilovers for a ke70 sedan?? cheers pm me

 

I do not sell "off the shelf" coil overs for any of the *E** corollas. They are all custom made from your origional strut housing. Prices vary depending on what insert, coil, tender spring and camber top you want to use. The cheapest option starts at about $800. If you are genusinly interested, let me know what your looking for and I'll give you a price.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.