Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Longer Available

Featured Replies

I do not sell "off the shelf" coil overs for any of the *E** corollas. They are all custom made from your origional strut housing. Prices vary depending on what insert, coil, tender spring and camber top you want to use. The cheapest option starts at about $800. If you are genusinly interested, let me know what your looking for and I'll give you a price.

 

Hey Andrew, I'm thinking of Upgrading the Suspension in my T18 (TE72) soon, i would be interested in getting Some coil Overs made up by you, as far as i know i would need AE86 Camber Tops. its just for street setup maybe the occasional Drift outing. not sure on the specifics but i just need a reasonable basic setup. can you let me know how much i might be looking at?

 

Cheers

Nick

Edited by Miximus

  • Replies 62
  • Views 229.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Not trying to knock down your business but you can buy king springs threw auto 1 for $70 eachh

  • $70 for one spring? its $140 for a pair   this fellas gave me a quote for $125 witch seams cheaper than $140   oh yea mate i would like ONE king spring for the LHS of my corolla   pillock

  • I thought he ment per spring

Posted Images

drift spec front coilys for t18 CAN DO ???????????

  • Author

I can build coil overs for any of the early Corolla's using various inserts. As i have said prices vary depending on requirments and sizing. As I don't have a pair of every strut leg here, it would be made to order using your own strut legs. Again, without having the strut legs here I have no measurments to work out costing. If you are genuinly interesting in having custom coil overs built please drop in a set of strut legs for me to measure and I can give you some exact pricing. Pricing would start at about $800 for a ver basic set of coil overs.

 

Cheers

 

Andrew

gday mate

ive been reading through you sound very helpful,

I'm chasing some standard front springs for a 1982 ke70 sedan, i have cut the springs but not by much so I'm guessing i would stil have to use the standards. what price are they, i would be able to pickup the item due to living in the area.

if i can't use standard one whats the price for the next lowered set down?

 

what are your sway bars priced at for the front? and back?

 

thanks matt

I can build coil overs for any of the early Corolla's using various inserts. As i have said prices vary depending on requirments and sizing. As I don't have a pair of every strut leg here, it would be made to order using your own strut legs. Again, without having the strut legs here I have no measurments to work out costing. If you are genuinly interesting in having custom coil overs built please drop in a set of strut legs for me to measure and I can give you some exact pricing. Pricing would start at about $800 for a ver basic set of coil overs.

 

Cheers

 

Andrew

 

hay kool around 8 hundred for a basic set for just the front ill try get some measurements for you :)

  • Author

gday mate

ive been reading through you sound very helpful,

I'm chasing some standard front springs for a 1982 ke70 sedan, i have cut the springs but not by much so I'm guessing i would stil have to use the standards. what price are they, i would be able to pickup the item due to living in the area.

if i can't use standard one whats the price for the next lowered set down?

 

what are your sway bars priced at for the front? and back?

 

thanks matt

 

All off the shelf King Springs for early Corolla's are $125. There are standard and 30mm lowered availalbe. There are 2 types of Ke70 front coils, parrellel or tapered. Please let me know which your require.

All off the shelf King Springs for early Corolla's are $125. There are standard and 30mm lowered availalbe. There are 2 types of Ke70 front coils, parrellel or tapered. Please let me know which your require.

 

 

I'm sorry i ment to ask about the shocks not springs

  • Author

I'm sorry i ment to ask about the shocks not springs

 

Front Std $210 plus post

Rear $150 plus post

 

No such thing as off the shelf short travel shocks for a corolla, they are shocks from different cars made to fit a corolla which are shorter.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Hi all,

 

Big news at Southside Suspension. We have amalgamted with anothe Brisbane based suspension company "City Suspension". We are now trading as City Suspension and have moved to their premise at 3335 Pacific Hwy, Springwood, Qld.

 

City Suspension has been trading in Brisbane for nearly 25 years!

 

We are still offering all the same services and have the same phone number,

 

Please make sure to let us know your a rolla club memeber when you call to recieve these special prices.

 

Cheers

 

Andrew

  • 3 weeks later...

Hey mate, I have te27 steering arms for my ke20 and I'm after some fully adjustable ae86 coilovers and camber tops. Front only, pm me cheers.

Hey matey I own the white and black ke20 that use to be on the home page. I'd like to upgrade the Susspension for street and occasional track use.

Reading through this thread you sound like a real expert when it comes to suspension. If possible may I kindly ask for some suggestions on what to do or any packages u supply or recommend. And if there are any coilover upgrades for this car front and rear.

 

Cheers

  • 2 months later...

hey mate how much for a set of brake shoes for the rear drums on a 77 ke30?

Hey mate, i have a ke70 that i am chasing a full suspension bush kit for. If you could let me know a price and availability that would be good, cheers Pete

  • 1 month later...

G'day Andrew, do you have strut top mounts for a KE30?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.