Ca18 Ke35 Coupe

ca18rolla

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hey robbo well what a sexy looking beast she realy is.. you must feel so relieved to see it like this . its soo much better now then when it was sitting in your garage with you and mee hitting beers turning spanners all those long drunk socket set falling out of back of the ute ngihts.. *sigh*:) look filth bood can't wait to give you a reaming on the strip :lolcry:

Thanks guys, I ve put a lot of time and money into my little beast to get her this far. So its really good to hear some positive feedback!!

SpoonUte- good to see how cars compare

Brad- Just waiting till i get some coin together for some serious brake/strut upgrades and my diff done. Before i get some wheels, Save having to buy another set when stud pattern change.

Only deeadline to meet is Powercruise. So come check the car out and say hello everyone.

Edited by ca18rolla

Is you tappet cover touching the fire wall or is it relly close dude?

I also remeber that sticker on your timing case cover from somewhere???

I m running a custom 600x300x76. If you look in the pic from the front at the top of this page you'll see it behind the grill. Yeah i need to tidy it a little more not completly done. Braided lines alloy cover plates etc!!!

I would want my cooler on the outside to receive as much airfliow as possible if i was you. If you end up putting it on the outside buy a bigger cooler man there cheap under three hundred for one off the shelf. As you'll need to make i/c pipes anyway might as well make em for a decent size fmic.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had no idea it had the ke55 bonnet and grill till rolla boy let me know. What the difference. I was never a rolla fan till i started this project some time ago. SO not right up with the little details that set them apart

The grill has had the plastic removed and and the punched stainless fitted as it was Folwing on the front mount intercooler. So rather then the gay cut out grill we made the custom one.

Goes in on thursday for new springs shocks, Tramp bars and new bushes. SLicks or street slicks are being sourced as well.