September 13, 200521 yr comment_69828 cruze !! pffffftttt gimme go fast over cruze anyday mmmmmmmm I do lub my trumpy!! Report
September 13, 200521 yr comment_69854 ill take a yamaha V-STAR classic thanks... I love the classic shape of it, and 1100cc is enough for me haha my mum has a v-star custom :P i love that matt black one up there, it's SO mad max :n: if i was going to get a bike, i'd get a suzuki marauder Report
September 13, 200521 yr comment_69859 haha my mum has a v-star custom :P i love that matt black one up there, it's SO mad max :n: if i was going to get a bike, i'd get a suzuki marauder yeah ive ridden a custom before.. I just like the way the rear end looks on the classic a bit more. And as far as i know the Custom only comes in black? I like the goldy type colour more.. Edited September 13, 200521 yr by Ruts Report
September 14, 200521 yr comment_70099 Right hand drive? Umm, it's a bike isn't it? You'll have to excuse my sense of humour. Report
September 15, 200521 yr comment_70666 That's it, I have to have blue one AND a silver one. That looks SWEET!!! (Pity neither of those colours are available in Australia, we only get the Midnight Edition or Cherry with Black). Edited September 15, 200521 yr by ancullen Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now