October 9, 201015 yr comment_474457 Hey Guys I'm new here and this is my first post. I'm neil, everyone calls me Grego and I'm from Northside of Brissy. This is my Rolla 1982 KE70 Engine: Bigport 4AGE with T50 box and locked Borgwarner Diff Rooted rings about to come out for turbo job Suspension: 6 AJPS Spring all round with Koni front and KYB Rear Adjustable Shocks, with AJPS Adj spring seats in the rear Whiteline front and rear swaybars, whiteline panhard rod. Wheels: Its on 13x8's Spitfires i think?? Here she is anyway Whatde think?? Cheers Grego Report
October 9, 201015 yr comment_474460 This is an absolute beauty Grego! The 4K-C label is just hilarious/brilliant. Stock brakes at the moment? Aesthetically very nice too, great wheel choice. Report
October 9, 201015 yr comment_474525 Woah! Camber much?! :blinks: This thing is one of the most Whackiest Street K-Sevs I've ever seen, in a good way! :yes: I must say, the 4K-C Label on a 4A-GE is pretty mad! I really like those Wheels. :yes: I could go on and on about this Car. It's Extraoridinary! :yes: Josh :cool: Report
October 10, 201015 yr comment_474744 Sweet ride, good to see a new owner still within the toyota forums. Report
October 10, 201015 yr Author comment_474764 Haha Thanks guys i really love it, i have so much fun driving it. xmoht: Nah there all AE86 struts and brakes, slotted front's still drums in the rear for easy handbrake adjusting lol. nz_83_dx: It says f@$k Class, it was on there when i got it. ewt: Thanks man, yeah its Neg 3 camber on the front, handles pretty awesome i must say. Thanks alot Paul. Cheers for all the comment guys, anybody ever out at Archy Drift's? Report
October 11, 201015 yr comment_474820 Dear sweet Jesus i love those wheels. sell them to me lol?? Are you running the standard computer? Great work man. Report
October 11, 201015 yr Author comment_474994 hey man nah i love them but will part for right dollars:) Yeah STD 16v computer, upgrading to Haltech sprint 500 when its turbo Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now