Cars Coffee And Donuts - Tccav

silverra23

From the TCCA newsletter this month:

8:30am-10:30am October 17 will be the second Cars, Coffee and Donuts, meeting point will be at Westfield “Plenty Valley” Shopping Centre, located at 415 McDonalds Rd, Mill Park.

Degani Bakery and Cafe located inside the Shopping Centre are open from 7:30am, for those who would like to purchase a good coffee. I will have a supply of donuts for TCCAV members.

I would like to openly invite anybody from other Car Clubs who would like to join us and

display a car, or just come along to see some interesting Toyotas and talk all things

automotive and more.

As this is an Official TCCAV event, all H and CH plated cars are welcome. Please represent TCCAV in the best way possible by driving responsibly and refraining from antisocial or offensive behaviour.

Evan G from the Rollaclub website is organising a cruise from Mill Park to Kinglake for lunch, and then on to Sugarloaf reservoir

afterwards for some photos.

He is asking people to meet at Mill Park McDonalds, (corner Plenty Rd and University Drive) just around the corner from where we are meeting for Cars Coffee and Donuts. All welcome.

I can be contacted on the day on 0422 328 332 or beforehand if necessary. See you there!

-Dave

Members dont see this ad