Ke26 1Jz Turbo (No Longer 13B Turbo)

13bke26

Members dont see this ad

well finally home!!! was a great day for me and the car...Here are the list of times it ran

1. 14.01, 108mph (spun as soon as it came on boost, + it was the 3rd race of the day overall so no grip)

2. 13.33, 111mph (accidentally started in second but no wheelspin and didnt stall it up)

3. 13.25, 111mph (didnt stall it up, spun second)

4. 12.70, 112mph (stalled it up to 2psi no spin)

5. 12.57, 112mph (stalled it up to 5psi no spin)

6. 12.68, 111mph (same as above)

7. 12.90, 111mph (track way to hot car didnt like it)

Track was prepped for the big powered cars so i think thats why it didnt spin with the 185's ... Found some little problems with it tho.. Monster tacho only reads to 4000 rpm even tho its doing way more, car runs really hot 200f-220f - might just be because its a hot day but noticed the thermo might be spinning the wrong way so going to change the wires around and see what happens, gearbox no longer has reverse (which i already knew)

had a ball out there, really loved doing top gear skids. pulling the valve body out to get checked and getting starter rebuilt this week... ill also ʞ©$ɟ around with the other problems and see what i can fix..

well finally home!!! was a great day for me and the car...Here are the list of times it ran

1. 14.01, 108mph (spun as soon as it came on boost, + it was the 3rd race of the day overall so no grip)

2. 13.33, 111mph (accidentally started in second but no wheelspin and didnt stall it up)

3. 13.25, 111mph (didnt stall it up, spun second)

4. 12.70, 112mph (stalled it up to 2psi no spin)

5. 12.57, 112mph (stalled it up to 5psi no spin)

6. 12.68, 111mph (same as above)

7. 12.90, 111mph (track way to hot car didnt like it)

Track was prepped for the big powered cars so i think thats why it didnt spin with the 185's ... Found some little problems with it tho.. Monster tacho only reads to 4000 rpm even tho its doing way more, car runs really hot 200f-220f - might just be because its a hot day but noticed the thermo might be spinning the wrong way so going to change the wires around and see what happens, gearbox no longer has reverse (which i already knew)

had a ball out there, really loved doing top gear skids. pulling the valve body out to get checked and getting starter rebuilt this week... ill also ʞ©$ɟ around with the other problems and see what i can fix..

gees you got some runs in nice work!!! the teething begins! one perfect flat out run will see a high 10 sec run i recon :cool:

from memory i think mine sits temp wise between 180 and 210/220 on really hot days

well the 12.5 was flat, its just hard to get out of the hole...60" were 2.1-2.2 on the 12 sec passes

yeah sort a few issues out get that 60 foot down you be right hopefully. my 13b was making around 360 hp 14 psi when i ran a 9.7 I'm just thinkingm 80-100 horse down should see a 10 :y: