Ke26 1Jz Turbo (No Longer 13B Turbo)

13bke26

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...

What a day, put some new ls1 coil packs in and its fixed the problem.. Ripped some mega skids which made me very happy.. Started off ran 11.9 114mph, then ran again and got a new p.b 11.80 114mph.. Was absolutely wrapped!! Next few runs were good with a 12.0 and another 11.9 or so.... 2nd last run launched really hard, caught me off guard and lost concentration, short shifted at 5k and went through for a 11.9 111mph, going over that timeslip, i was a tenth quicker to the 60' and to 330' then on the 11.80 ....if i hadnt short shifted i think it may have gone quicker, possibly 11.70 or 11.60.

On the last pass, going through to do the burnout, got on the brake, hit second and the temp went through the roof...aborted the burnout and pass and going to replace the thermostat and waterpump... Overall still a great day and now can say its a consistent 11 second car....Havent been asked to get a super street license yet tho..

• Upvote 1

Hey, nice car you got there man!

I would like to know whats your current setup at the moment?

What ecu did you end up installing?

What cc injectors?

Also what brand is this turbo GT3776?

Sorry for all the questions but I have a 13bt in my Toyota Starlet and I hope mine runs as fast as your car.

PS: Post a picture of your engine bay lol :)

Thanks for your fast reply!!, so you have all 4 injectors 1600cc???

yes all are indy blues 1600cc

Awesome videos John.......Great consistency too, good to see all that hard yakka & $$$ is paying off :dance:

thanks, bloody oath it has!! lol car has come a long way mechanically since you owned it, body is still the same lol