Ke26 1Jz Turbo (No Longer 13B Turbo)

13bke26

Thanks mate.. Yes can't wait to take it to toyfest. Won't be racing for another month or so now, getting it ready for rego :) although as soon as it goes on e85 it will be raced and hopefully will c a 10

Here's another pic from the shoot... Can't wait for the photographers photos as these r from my phone

post-2664-0-15033000-1379834528_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ended up at the track tonight. first pass did not happen, did the burnout and got sent back to the pits due to a split water line to the turbo... Fixed that. Second run babied it off the line - with a 3.7 60' time and a big backoff topend it went 13.3 105mph... last pass, decided after much persuasion from everyone, launched off the transbrake at 7000rpm. Picked the front end up and then torched the tyres and put me towards the wall.. got off it and back on it, still managed a 11.6 at 124mph... So its a new p.b mph for now, which is what i wanted.. after that pass, driving up the return road the car started to pull left, managed to run over a bit of steel belt on the burnout pad, slick went flat so that ended my night.... Will be out at powerplay next week and after that ill race again... pics will be up soon

What a day... Car went good.. took a short time to get used to on the track. Loved skidding it, had a small issue of a fuel leak and coolant leak but managed to get it sorted.. One of the highlights of the day, in the off street racing, managed to make it to the final 12 cars. Raced some really tough cars to get there and pretty happy how it went.. Lost to a drag car so I'm not really dissapointed.. Made the top 12 on a 185/60/15 street tyre (not semi slick) so absolutely stoked with that.. Thanks to VIS ROTARY for the engine and tuning work gone into it

• 2 weeks later...