Ke26 1Jz Turbo (No Longer 13B Turbo)

13bke26

Members dont see this ad

really!! did you send a heap of pics to him ?? ive seen some real shittas at the qld one hey maybe you should have taken photos of it wet after a bath :P hes usually pretty good maybe the sydney one has a higher standard but then again why the magna??

yeah sent pics of it complete with all round convos, he didnt like the patches i put on it to cover up the rust..Its going to be getting painted in the next few months, before supernats... Going to race it one or 2 more times before the paint goes on ..

hahaha the reverse scoop is now in the plans before supernats aswell, colour will still be bamboo for now....

Other news, the valve body showed up today, spoke to Paul O'neil (keas) and GZM Autos today, they said the problem was in the valvebody, the piston kept getting jammed thats why it struggled to get reverse. I was told that i am getting a full refund on the build of the valvebody for the ʞ©$ɟ around with it, should have it in on saturday, fingers crossed.. If all goes to plan and weather holds out ill be racing within 2 weeks on a cold wednesday night...

Also just waiting to get the starter motor back from getting rebuilt, some parts are hard to find so thats why its taking so long.

Shame about powercruise, a mate of mine had his datsun stanza turned down as well a few years back,

probably should have got it all one colour with one of those mix-up pressure packs and then covered it in baby oil to give it that nice shine!

Reverse scoop hey...... maybe buy a torana? :hmm:

nice work mate, great to see how quickly you hit the drags, one seriously tough corolla.

gearbox is now fixed finally!! problem was the reverse pistion in the valve body was getting stuck so ended up being a warranty job for keas.. goes in all gears beautifully and i have also fixed up the thermo fan so it spins the right way, doesnt get too hot but its set at 195F so might get it lowered on the laptop....

Heading to wsid wednesday so come out and say hi

what a night!!! new p.b time and mph final pass of the night went 12.0 115mph...also scored 3rd in the reaction times with a .002 reaction and got $100, so made my night free :) car ran pretty good, temp was down as i fixed the thermo, and shifts were good as the tacho got fixed today

kev took some vids and will be up soon