Another Ke70

RX-747

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn that engine looks good!

Thanks man, yea its pretty clean all wiring is done well and is pretty much out of sight.. I got my new front shocks from pedders today and will be putting them in on the weekend, will get some pics up when its done but judging by the rear which now has standard springs ill be rolling with 4WD height

haha only till it's roadied i hope :P

Did ya manage to get an inlet mani pic??

Yea only for the roadie will be rocking 5cm off the ground and scraping guards again soon :P haha

Front struts in and pic of inlet mani:

2010-10-31153344.jpg

Shit pic i know but not the easiest thing to get pics of haha

2010-10-31153430.jpg

2010-10-31153245.jpg

2010-10-31153300.jpg

2010-10-31153310.jpg

WOW mate that looks sweet and clean

keep up the good work and have fun with it

see ya

jimi

thanks heaps buddy i will have fun with it don't worry :P haha, yea its clean as considering i havnt even given it a wash for like a month or so because its been on stands

hahhaha thats ok mate well ive been having some fun with mine but now its broken :bash:

well make sure ya polish it lol

see ya

jimi

the common problem with a car is that its a never ending money pit haha one thing breaks you fix it then another thing goes and it just keeps going round :( but its worth it every time you drive it I guess haha.. yea well now its on all 4's again ill be able to take it for a nice wash get it sparkling :P

looks like you might have to tap a fitting or something into the inlet mani mate, sorry to be a pain in the ass but could you take a picture from right above it, like looking straight over the inlet side?

i took another pic not sure if it was what you were after and its a bit dark so sorry but it was the best i could do at the moment lol.. could i just take off the breather and block up the hole? or will it create too much back pressure even if its driven lightly? i only need to do it for the roady thats why

2010-10-31185023.jpg

2010-10-31185011.jpg

nah you can't just block the breather off mate it is supposed to be there, maybe make something to block it, drive it there with the filter on get into the driveway and then swap them round and hope he doesn't ask you to start it for long otherwise it'll shoot ya dipstick out :(

I'd suggest just drill and tap a thread into the manifold that joins to the head, and put a fitting into there were you can run abit of hose from breather back into manifold,vq

Either that or :hmm: does that manifold still have the holes for the injectors still there??? If so maybe tap a thread into one of them and put a fitting into there cause the injectors spray straight into the combustion chamber, were better to put the breather hose :)

nah no injector holes :( its a redline manifold I'm pretty sure.. I guess the only options would be to tap a hole into the manifold and run the line, plug it off for the roady and hope the dipstick doesnt go for 6 or go get a half dodgy roady.. thanks for all the help buddy :)

Can you tee into the brake booster vac line? if so tee in Before the one way valve.

so from: brake booster > one way valve > add tee piece join > manifold.

What you mean buddy? can you get some pics to show what you mean? i sort of understand but if you could show it in a picture would help heaps, thanks..

Havnt updated this for a while been pretty busy with exams and that but interior is pretty much all in along with new brake lines and pads all around. need a wheel alignment hardcore after putting my struts back in but ill try get it as close as i can to driving straight before i drop if off to get aligned and i need my exhaust to get redone as i had to cut it just before the diff and its f@$king loud haha :P .. hopefully should be ready for a roady in the next week or 2 because I sooooo miss driving it haha :yes:

2010-10-24114702.jpg