Tiger Stripes

Tiger

Do I Spray Black Tiger Stripes on Tiger Mica?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yup! I think this settles it. It had to be seen. I like this idea even more now... Now... do I do that to half the car? In portions? Or the whole thing?

And cookie... it's the standard 6 cylinder.. not the turbo model.. I think that's his next car... The MPS6 or whatever model it is. :D haha

Ancullen and Rolln16.... good mind work there! I take my hat off to the both of you.

Edited by Tiger

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, the color of the car will be Tiger Mica, but the stripes will be painted in a lighter shade of Tiger Mica to give it the same effect as what you see on the 6.

Funny enough, when you see the car in real life, you walk up close to it and the flames looks the same color as the rest of the car, when it actually fact it isn't! It's real tough! I like it. I'm thinking this is the design style I want. I just need to map out where I'm gonna place the stripes..... in a smart and sexy manner :D hahaha

HE HEEEEE!! Thanks :D

Won't be a cheap exercise... but it'll be for my pleasure... so it'll be worth it. I ain't gonna sell a car I'll be putting so much into. If something goes broke on it... FIX IT and KEEP IT!!! Can't stand guys that buy cars, do em up and sell them! What for!

All sounds pretty good Tiger. And just because I'm a picky bastard, the Mazda 6 that we get in Australia only comes with the 2.3L 4-cylinder motor. Of course we now get the Mazda 6 MPS as well, which is the same 2.3L 4-cylinder, but with direct injection and a turbo, and AWD. There is a 3.0L V6 model available overseas, with the option of FWD or AWD.

The plans for the stripes are sounding excellent anyway.