November 6, 201015 yr comment_480577 I've always been told it's important to have a clean car inside out, especially when you've driven the last mile of the season and it's getting ready for winter storeage.. :laff: Report
November 6, 201015 yr comment_480582 This is how I wash Corollas too. http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/41402-dolla-bill-yall/page__p__437599__fromsearch__1#entry437599 Report
November 7, 201015 yr comment_480605 Good to see you've added some drainage holes in the boot :lol: Report
November 7, 201015 yr Author comment_480873 Haha yeah, the water just went straight through there, out as fast as it went in :laff: Report
November 9, 201015 yr Author comment_481310 Haha, thanks dude.. Found some pics on an old drive the other day.. This car has always been driven hard, it's got its reasons for looking like a pile of crap: Edited November 9, 201015 yr by eiriksmil Report
November 9, 201015 yr comment_481313 I wanna drive in the snow :( Never stop what you're doing man, treating it like that is keeping it alive :happy: Report
November 9, 201015 yr Author comment_481316 I'll never stop doing this, dude :) Fly up here, I'll teach ya ;) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now